And the snow starts flying....

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ketch, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    This weekend I started doing my annual ritual of starting to get everything winterized for the season (lawn equip., yard, house, etc). Amazingly, the reality of winter hadn't set in yet. As I type this post, the first flakes of the year are fluttering outside my window. And so begins another 5 months of winter....

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Chad keeep that snow up in your neck of the woods. I have been doing the winterizing thing also. I didn't realize I have so much equip. I think I will start thinking spring. I hate winter.

3. Howie Ketchdem

Howie Ketchdem New Member

Yeah i hear ya bro time to get my self winterized (bust out the vexilar,ice shantee,16inch fishin rods etc. time to put the 10hp johnson in the barn and pull out the 2 horse jiffy auger. ice is coming

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Aint no way I could deal with that much cold. We dont get much at all here. ( haha, LOL)

5. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Yeah Jim, thanks for rubbing it in:tounge_out:.

I was born in ND. When I was about 6 or 7 I moved to FL. Talk about culture shock. When we got there right before Christmas it was 40s and 50s and the locals were complaining about cold. That year, we swam in the ocean on Christmas day just to say we did.

Now, I am in the land of 10 thousand frozen lakes. I must say though, freshwater fishing is much better here though.....:smile2: