And the answer is...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by AwShucks, Jan 18, 2008.

1. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
  2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Now did that really surprise you.

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I don't agree with the judges decision...I wonder what his cut was?:angry:

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Surprising but it appears the probation dept wanted paid, and probably the judge.

Thanks Lawrence for finding that. Wouldn't be my luck, if I were in his shoes.
    Cheryl

5. br7874884

br7874884 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    i dont see anything wrong with him getting his money, i think its just as fair for him to get it as it would be for you and i. you buy the ticket and win the prize then you are a winner i dont think there should be any rules exept age

6. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well not surprised, but I disagree, If you are going to sign your name to a legal document that states the rules for you troubles then follow them, if you don't have to then why worry about it in the first place? Just my $0.01 worth on it, Just goes to show no matter who ya are or where yer from BS walks and Money will get ya in or out of anything you want, no such thing as right or wrong any more, if you have enough cash that is!

7. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    didnt suprise me either

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I can see letting him keep the money. Why not revoke his probation though since he violated it???

9. IAB1965

IAB1965 New Member

State:
    Columbia, SC
    AW Shucks! Let the man have the money but make him due the time. Like Berretta once said, “Don’t do the crime, if you can’t do the time!” How is the weather in Guthrie, Oklanhoma? I will be passing through there at the end of the month....:tounge_out:

10. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Shawn, its kinda cool right now. We are expecting to leave the deep freeze doors open throughout next week, then we will close them and hopefully warm back up to our average temps in the 50's. Actually the 50's is not that bad, except that cold wind from Texas (can you believe a south wind to be cold) and occasionally one from Kansas. Then it makes you wish you were in south Florida. LOL

11. IAB1965

IAB1965 New Member

State:
    Columbia, SC
    Top,

Thanks for the information and I will travel safely into Wichita.

Thanks again,:big_smile:

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Lawrence thanks for the update. I was wandering what the final decision would be. I hope this man can take this money and turn his live around in a positive way.