AnchorLift now available from CatfishSafari Tackle Shop

Discussion in 'Boating' started by Mr.T, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Just talked to Steve Brown and he mentioned that his CatfishSafari Tackle Shop is now carrying the Ironwood Pacific "AnchorLift" anchor puller.

If you use an anchor and don't have one of these, you need one - I got mine a few months ago (had to look all over the internet to find it back then) and can't imagine ever being without it now. If you don't know what it is, the manufacturer's web page is here: http://www.ironwoodpacific.com/products/anchoring_mooring/anchorlift.htm -this thing works exactly as advertised and takes all of the effort out of pulling anchor, it's a real back-saver for sure!

Steve said the online shop isn't updated yet to list the AnchorLift but will be soon - if you want one in the meantime, give him a call or visit the tackle shop at http://shop.catfishsafari.com/main.sc

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Oh yeah they are SWEET! I can't imagine being without mine.

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Wow, how cool is that!!!!! I watched the video and thats the ticket for fishing current.:wink:

4. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    I have saw one in action in cuz's boat and they are one of the best things you could probably spend your catfishing dollars on.

5. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    Ironwood pacific is one of the missouri acats sponsors and the anchor balls have recieved alot of great reviews from everyone that has recieved them at our tournaments, I want to thank Catfish Safari for offering yet another great product.

6. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just saw the video. I'm afraid my wife will need to start working a second job so I can afford everything I need. Bimini top...rods...bait tank...gas...Don't tell my wife but she thinks the bait tank cost only $200.