Analysis: Should DeerHunter Get Rep Points?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Itch2Scratch, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Well, he's home with a story and picture proof. Should he be awarded Rep Points for catching a 75lb+ Blue Cat on a Snoopy rod and 2 lb test or not?:p

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I think they should take all of JW's points and split them in half and give half of them to DH and half of them to me....LOL:rolleyes: :p :p :p

Seriously, I think DH should get some rep because anyone that can catch a 75+ lb blue cat on a snoopy rod and (or) barbie rod....(LOL) really did a good job....LOL:rolleyes:

3. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Give the poor, old man some rep. It's the story that counts, especially since we all know DH is a master at photo doctoring... :glare:

Mike

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Valid point Mike;) ...I guess I can give him points for the photo doctoring..LOL:conc-big: You have to admit he did a great job of it...and the story was almost as good as some he has told about J.W. don't ya think?:blink: Anyway, he gets my points.:rock-big:

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah I uhhhh....caught a uhhh.....75+lb blue cat too....but my camera, well it sort of just happen to fall in the water while I was landing the big fish and of course I had to release the fish so......:huh: :D :D :0a10:

6. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Oh Boy, now he waits till NOW to tell us he caught it on a Gator Custom Rod....but I already gave him my points..thats cheating using one of Gators Custom Rods....guess my points went for the photo doctoring...LOL:rolleyes:

7. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Uhhh... I caught a 195lb. channel last year.... You see it was about 18 inches long but seriously fat. I couldn't believe that it weighed that much but thats what the scale said. The only think I know was that as I was weighing it I felt this stinging sensation in my uh.... er... foot and when I looked down I was standing on the scale hook and ummm.... the State wouldn't allow the weight cause ummm... well they is idjits any how....

Since I told I mean caught a big one, can I get some points?

Seriously it's the 35 that was funny. He caught it on one line, fought it for 5 minutes and it broke his line, then took his second line and when he got it in he recovered his other hook. And that my brothers is a true story!

8. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Too late, done gave him "rep". Mine was not for the fish Ryan gave him,errr, he caught. it was for the semi-hidden joke in the thread.

9. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    whats a few rep points anyway???

10. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i will give him as many rep points that he wants. But then again maybe everyone should ignore him for catching a bigger fish then us;) :p

11. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Who are we talking about??? What did they catch??? Where was this supposedly done at???

I KNOW NOTHING!!!!!

Ray

12. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    I confess, this thread was to be used to ROAST DeerHunter:p The guy deserves a roast after accomplishing what he did today and the great follow-up story he wrote for us. He DEFINATELY deserves any rep points folks give him and Stoney deserves a few also for the camera work as well as Gator for his fine craftmanship...those were great shots DH posted for us. All and all...thanks guys for sharing with all of us here at BOC.:0a31: So now excuse me, I have some rep points to give to some very deserving folks as they were meant to be used.;)

13. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I guess I read something the wrong way. Maybe took it the wrong way.
    Any way, congrats on the good fish day.:thumbsup:

14. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    How could you have read something the wrong way? I thought you couldn't read at all!!!...ouch....lol Let's roast Dano...lol:p :p :p

15. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    You answered your own question. "I thought you couldn't read at all!!!"
    You catch on quick. LOL. If you could only fish just as good. :p

16. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    LOL....You are almost as crazy as Mike is!!!:eek:

You are talking about me not being able to fish but I got pictures to back myself up so........:0a37: :0a28: :grin-big: :grin-big:

17. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Dano don't feel bad, after I signed back on a while ago and was reading it I felt that I presented it wrong. Thats why I did the send post to clarify what I was attempting to do.:crying:

18. Shaky Jake

Shaky Jake New Member

State:
    Erie , PA
    If I got any to give I would love to give them , what a good fish and great work on the movie. Now if they could grow them like that in Lake Erie

19. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    You guys are great and Thanks a Million for the rep points, I shall reward you all back for this thread. (lol)

I am glad everyone enjoyed the video of the fish, we enjoyed making it, I had a blast out there on the river and not all the time you can pull up over a hog like that , that is ready to nail your bait within 5 Minutes of throwing out.

You guys are the best, and I hope you all kick butt this year with your personal best of what ever kind of catfish you fish for, if you ever get my way stop in we will go out and wet a line.

Thanks

D.H.

20. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rep points given, a great catch, for a fine man!