An Old Veteran's Vigil

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ldw45, Jul 4, 2008.

1. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Its nice to see one man make such a difference. In this disgusting display American ignorance, rest assure that the one American who defended his flag will be remembered the most...God bless his efforts.

JimmyJonny

I tried posting this post on that link but it wouldnt work.

2. Cathooker

Cathooker New Member

State:
    Ga
    I would like to know the name of that college and those idiots that were trying to get the Legionaire to leave. I am really angry after seeing that. I applaud the ones that stood up for our flag. The downward slide of Patriotism is going to lead to the demise of this country. I just hope I am dead and with God when it happens.

3. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Thats pretty disgusting, and a police officer there telling him he can't pick up the flag! The old lady needs to be slapped up a bit.

Maybe got the right, but ain't got the common sense. Fools exercising their rights. The students standing on it oughta have their legs broke. When the country is completely ruined let em complain about their rights then. They wont' have any and won't understand why.

4. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i was never in any of the big wars but i made that little police action called the dominican republic and if i had of been there id been in jail cause that bald headed guy would have joined the ugly woman with a fat lip.god bless the vet.

5. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    University of Maine @ Farmington, pretty awful taste of the symbol of freedom..

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I got the jist of what was going on,but even with the speakers turned up,I couldn't quite understand what was said. I would have been locked up for Assault fer sure

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I take things like this very seriously. If I had of been there i probably would of went for jail. I'm glad to see that one person shook his hand and was American enough to stand at his side.
    This was a total discrace to our flag. When did this take place?

8. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    that old bas$$$ just call it a symbol well maybe his head is just a symbol still ringing from being jackslaped and he just don't knows any better and that lady needs shipped overseas and let her tell to the Soldiers and see what happens to her

9. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    THATS JUST SORRY AS HELL, I MEAN SORRY AS HELL!:angry:

10. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks for sharing this great post

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Great post, the young man that stopped to help should be commended. The dorks that are just standing there on it should be shot