An observation I made

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Kutter, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Not sure what has caused a change in the thread topics lately, but I have noticed one very big difference. Over the last few days/weeks, new members have been starting threads that are great. Simple, basic questions that rarely get asked, if ever. Questions like those about anchoring, where to hook a baitfish, drift fishing techniques & how to "learn" a river. These are all valid questions and need to be brought up.
    Thank you to all the new members who want to learn and know how to ask questions. So much better than coming on here asking where all the big fish are and what is the best...........whatever. Of course we review tackle to see what is better, but standard answer would always have to be "depends on the circumstances". There is no "best" anything. Well,,,,,,there was this little redhead............never mind.:wink:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I feel the best part of these post are that fact that the BOC is providing the answers. What better way do we promote catfishing and the brotherhood. Congrats to all

3. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Yeppers some good questions lately. Sometimes it takes a new guy to ask a question you didn't realise you needed to ask lol. I hope you all have good times. I'm taking my daughters out fishing this afternoon.

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck to you and your daughters, I am pretty excited to take my baby girl fishing, she is not quite ready yet

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I am glad to never stop learning and this site is a great way to keep learning. I found some great info on double anchoring off the front of the boat yesterday. I love to keep learning about the sport I love:big_smile:

6. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Wait just a dern minute here Kutter..................... What about the red head????????????????:eek:oooh::smile2::wink:

I have to agree that the BOC just keeps getting better and better.

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Very few dumb questions except for mine.:smile2: Kutter your a very observant fellow i mite add and this wink is especially for you, lmao.:wink:

8. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Oh I noticed the Redhead comment but daughter sitting on lap lol. ((jagdoctor is edited))

9. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    hey kutter. whats the best weather to fish in?:wink:

10. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I don't fish the weather, I only fish the Mississippi River.:0a14: