An invitation from Ohio

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by neocats, Nov 18, 2008.

1. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Just to show no hard feelings, I want to extend an invitation for anyone to come over in the spring and fish some with me. No guarantees, but I'll try my best to put you on some good fish.

Talk with Ryan (CatfishChaser) about some of the lakes he has been to over here. We are not that far and a weekend of fishing is worth a little drive.

2. Dmcsa1201

Dmcsa1201 New Member

State:
    Shaler/Pit
    Most definitly jeff. Thanks. Im trying to get some PB for the 09 season. And id like to get out with some of you guys from the boc. And being with you well knowleged cat fisherman is gonna be a goal for me this year. I need to really expand my novice knowlege. hahaha. i will keep this in mind. Thanks again.:0a31:

3. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    Thanks Jeff, that means a lot to me.

If I can do it, I will
    Jason

4. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    I wish I could but way too far for me and my wife can't handle the kids alone but thanks anyways maybe some day:0a32: the chance of a 50 plus flat wow!!!!

5. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Thanks for the invitation, Jeff.

It would be possible for me to step into the state of Ohio, but unfortunately I live on the eastern side and it would be a real long haul.

If you or any other Buckeye like Skip, Rollo, or Jack ever out this far east around the Philly area, I'll be glald to show the tricks and trade of our creek full of flatheads also known as the Mighty Skuke:big_smile:.

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks Jeff! :big_smile: If the chance comes up to travel into Ohio in the spring I would love to fish with you and any other of the Ohio guys! :cool2:

7. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Same here. Maybe a carpool from W.Pa and then a carpool from E.Ohio.

8. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    thank you Jeff for the invite, much appreciated brother. we'll see what happens in the coming months. maybe a carpool is the ticket Justin.

9. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Jeff what an excellent gesture. You are a stand up guy and great all around person. If not for the fact that I live in Philadelphia I would be honored (sure most of would be). Unfortuanetly this would be about a 6 hour drive at least. If you ever around these parts look us up.

10. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    very kind jeff, that would be an awesome time i'm sure, i'll have ta keep that in mind this spring when the wife throws me out of the house for fishin too much, then i know where i can stay for a few weeks :smile2:

11. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    that sounds good, I'm about 45 minutes from Cabelas in Wheeling

12. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    If any of you guys want to make the trip, let me know I fish the neocats tournament circuit with Jeff and know where alot of the Ohio lakes are

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I also wanna add the same. Anyone wanting to come for a weekend next year and do alittle cattin let me know.. I hold a pretty busy schedule, but would be more than glad to setup a weekend trip probably a friday, and saturday to chase some possibly if we could work out a good weekend... rollo

14. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    What do you have to do to get in on that Neocats tournament. That sounds like it could be fun.

15. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Show up, pay your entry fee, and have fun. Simple. No committments to season long circuits.