AN INTERVIEW FINALLY!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by nevets91, Jan 25, 2010.

1. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    finally got one for a job as an Auditor/installer for Energy Efficiencies in Peoples houses. Ive Been needing a job for a while now so wish me luck. Maybe i can actually afford to go fishing now

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  2. Waterbug

Waterbug New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Good to hear it....and good luck!

3. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    Good luck on the interview. I'm doing the same work right now.. Not as an auditor, I'm an insulator.. So, far, I really like it. In Indiana the program I'm working for is Indiana Weatherization Stimulus Act. Everything is ran through Community Actions Programs.

One word of wisdom though.. SOME people REALLY dont care that someone is coming to work inside their house.. they will leave ANYTHING laying around..LOL I've got some stories, but they definately arent appropriate! LMAO

I agree with this act to an extent. One thing that really gets me going though, like stated before, some people leave anything lying around. Theres been more than one house that we have been into, that, have alot of drugs an paraphinelia lying on the table, but the state is paying for them to have their house insulated, and in most cases, paying for a NEW, energy efficient furnace, and some major appliances..

I'm glad we are saving these people some money on their utility bills.. they sure could use the extra cash..

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  4. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Good luck with finding a job!

5. calogan

calogan New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Good luck with the interview!:victory:

6. Trapper-steve

Trapper-steve Well-Known Member

State:
    Bicknell, IN
    Good luck on the interview:fingers-crossed:

7. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina

well i got the job :laugh1:. but i dont start till feb 22 so i still got a little while but at least i know ill have some income comin here soon. thanks for the good luck guys. also i got to go out of town in march for training for a week im just hopin it aint to far they said the closest is raliegh nc. or it could be as far away as florida or alaska. i wanna go fishin either place though lol ​

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Steven congrats on landing the job. It should relieve some pressure of being out of work. Good luck.