An email I recently recieved

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by Bobpaul, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs are phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up..

My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them.."

I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her..

Around midnight, I decided to hide next to the garage behind my boat so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls". When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment, crouching behind the boat, that I noticed that there were some hairline cracks in my gelcoat, right where the hull meets the transom of my boat.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it over to the boat yard to have it repaired?

Thank you,

Paul aka Slime of the South

2. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Dear Paul,

You need to contact MarkJ for this problem. He'll give you the best advice on this site in regards to your cracks, or chew you out for buying that piece of junk:confused2:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I apologize for droppin her off in such condition. :wink: I would take the boat to a pro for the work. :cool2:

4. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Boat has to be junk.
    Since she has roamed from home you probally aren't a good fit anymore if you get my drift.

But hey, you seem to be consistent.
    2 dollar boat.
    2 dollar whore.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  5. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    See, I told you Mark knows his stuff:confused2: lmao

6. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    one thing for sure ol' mark is straight and to the point... not beating around the bushes in this neck of the internet...haha

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    AAAHhhhh Dude.....
    Sounds like you have a Big Crack there to fill. If it were me. 2 part epoxy mix well about 1 gallon should do her... Fill that crack well then clamp both half's together good for 8 hours..
    That should keep her safe from anything getting in that crack.. But being its a used crack best bet is to trade that crack off as soon as you can find a sucker looking for a good used crack that's filled to the brim..

Also next time build your own boat, That way you can control the crack.
    Pete

8. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Man am I ever going to stay out of this one.

9. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    AFTER I READ ALL THAT I THOUGHT I WOULD CRACK UP.
    OH AH I THINK IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT 80 LBS SACK CRETE TO FILL THTA CRACK IN...

10. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    I am with you on this one.

11. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    motion passed....

12. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    call her friend...aka crack packer....:wink:

13. catwhisper

catwhisper New Member

State:
    georgia
    I think you should Thank your wife! Had it not been for her who knows when you would have found them cracks:smile2:

14. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Hey Bob, Wait until you see what I got you for Christmas! :smile2: LMAO

15. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    just fill that crack with some bondo mixed with red hardener. It will turn out pink and blend in real well. Then get rid of it before it falls out when the weather changes. Or just fill it with caulk.:wink:

16. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Buddy you better stay out of that one. That or tie a 2x12 to your butt. HEHE You may just fall in and never crawl out again.:eek:oooh::wink:
    They would have to call you Bubba Crack then.:tounge_out:
    Pete

17. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sorry Bob, Maybe my Naked single women, beer, and free fishing gear thread sent ole Slime into the big one! Or, atleast in attempt of feeling insecure as a man, and changed his priorities alittle...:smile2: rollo

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
  18. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Hey, I was just trying to help:confused2:

19. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Yeah, bobpaul was just being a good friend and trying to solve the problem of your gaping crack on that cheap thing. Something has to be done, or expansion of the crack will continue......not looking good. Trade that dirty old gaping crack in as soon as possible, possibly to a newbie on the BOC :smile2::wink: