Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've a reply to ncfowler's request, asking me what I can tell all of you out there a tad more about me.

Well for starters, YES I am from England but I'm not your stereotypical citizen who likes to drink tea and has a posh accent.
I'm a girl who has alot of respect for anybody who wishes to ask for it. I abide by the rules, the decency to have manners and only cares about studying.

I enjoy listening to music, mainly old 80's rock e.g aerosmith, I like to read and study up on Geography, mainly natural disasters (you're probably thinking, charming!), which comes to my ambition.

I hope to pursue a career in meterology and understand more about the subject of tornadoes! But what I REALLY want to do is travel to America and capture a tornado on film. :big_smile:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
well if you want to catch tornadoes on film, the time is almost upon us over here. we have already had some pretty bad weather in the eastern part of the US. thanks for the info about yourself. now that everyone knows about you, its time to put up an avatar.

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Jen. I have a nephew who is a storm chaser. He has a lot of stoties, movies, and pictures. Pretty interesting.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
the mid-west is known as tornado alley, in the spring and into the summer is when the prime time. you may even get a chance to hook up with a storm chasers group, good luck and thanks for info.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I too like to watch Tornadoes but I much rather watch them on a TV rather than be outside.It's great to have ya Sis and I really hope you enjoy the BOC it's a great place to be!~~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile:

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Welcome to the BOC Jen, were glad you could join us. When i lived out in Kansas i watched two tornadoes touch down out side of town. Those were the only two ive ever seen or want to see. Good luck on your quest.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
welcome to the BOC !!

yeah, if yer wantin tornados get out here to the midwest and cruise around "tornado alley" if yer wantin a good dirt road driver then grab ya up a good ol boy or a *******, its in our blood. afterall, thats where nascar started from is the dirt roads !!:wink::big_smile:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.