An ambition O' Mine + a tad more about me

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SweetSymphony672, Mar 28, 2008.

1. SweetSymphony672

SweetSymphony672 New Member

State:
    England
    I've a reply to ncfowler's request, asking me what I can tell all of you out there a tad more about me.

Well for starters, YES I am from England but I'm not your stereotypical citizen who likes to drink tea and has a posh accent.
    I'm a girl who has alot of respect for anybody who wishes to ask for it. I abide by the rules, the decency to have manners and only cares about studying.

I enjoy listening to music, mainly old 80's rock e.g aerosmith, I like to read and study up on Geography, mainly natural disasters (you're probably thinking, charming!), which comes to my ambition.

I hope to pursue a career in meterology and understand more about the subject of tornadoes! But what I REALLY want to do is travel to America and capture a tornado on film. :big_smile:

2. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    well if you want to catch tornadoes on film, the time is almost upon us over here. we have already had some pretty bad weather in the eastern part of the US. thanks for the info about yourself. now that everyone knows about you, its time to put up an avatar.

3. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Well it's nice to meet ya Jen. Welcome to the -BoC- and thanks for the good introduction.

-Jim-

4. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Best thing about people from across the pond is their excellent taste in music :)

Welcome to the BOC.

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Jen. I have a nephew who is a storm chaser. He has a lot of stoties, movies, and pictures. Pretty interesting.

6. SweetSymphony672

State:
    England

Wow that's awesome

A few years back we had a tornado about 2 miles away from me but it measured a F3. If only I was there at the time!

7. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    the mid-west is known as tornado alley, in the spring and into the summer is when the prime time. you may even get a chance to hook up with a storm chasers group, good luck and thanks for info.

8. SweetSymphony672

State:
    England

Yeah, tis round kansas and Oklahoma isn't it?

:big_smile: p.s I have a habit of smiling, I just want to show the kinda teen I am

9. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Do you REALLY want to film my grandson?:smile2::smile2:
    I hope your ambitions materialize... welcome to the B.O.C., Jen

10. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome to the BOC its good to have you aboard

11. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    LOL! Tornado season started oh...in December this year.:crazy: You've already missed a few.:embarassed: This summer ought to be a doosey lol.

BTW, welcome to the BOC!:cool2:

12. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I too like to watch Tornadoes but I much rather watch them on a TV rather than be outside.It's great to have ya Sis and I really hope you enjoy the BOC it's a great place to be!~~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile:

13. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    Welcome to the BOC!!!!

Jen the thing about a tornado is they can jump up and bite you,if one does and you live through it you'll never want to see another.

14. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Welcome to the BOC Jen.

15. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    welcome to the b.o.c. sis! enjoy your stay

16. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Welcome to the BOC Jen, were glad you could join us. When i lived out in Kansas i watched two tornadoes touch down out side of town. Those were the only two ive ever seen or want to see. Good luck on your quest.

17. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Jen, hopefully you'll do well in whatever you pursue.

18. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Welcome, from one music lover to another. My brother lives in Boston, Mass. and has met a couple of the guys in Aerosmith. One lives in his neighborhood. They are a great band.

19. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    welcome to the BOC !!

yeah, if yer wantin tornados get out here to the midwest and cruise around "tornado alley" if yer wantin a good dirt road driver then grab ya up a good ol boy or a redneck, its in our blood. afterall, thats where nascar started from is the dirt roads !!:wink::big_smile: