Amy & I want to the hospital yesterday!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by buddah, May 16, 2007.

1. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    yup, Amy went into labor yesterday and so we scurried to get up to the ER then L&D...she got all hooked up to the moniters and was having her contractions...oh boy thought I was gonna pass out! Was wierd too cause mentally I was fine with it but my body was on different chapter for sure! Well the skinny of it is that the Dr. sent us back home to wait some more...*Sigh* -LOL
    Poor Amy...She just wants this baby (our daughter) out of her ASAP! Me too, I'm tired out! Just thought you'd want to know whats been going on.
    I got some vid but havn't got it uploaded yet. soon.
    Later! -Jay
    :confused2:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks for the update buddy, wont be long now.

3. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jay, I doubt whether anyone wants this over with more than Amy, but yer prolly a close second... lol.
    Hang in there, brother...big hugs to Amy... all three of you are in my prayers.

4. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Prayin for the 3 of ya'll! Sounds like your daughter could arrive at any time now!!!

5. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jay,

So... are you a daddy yet? Enquiring minds wanna know!

You and Amy and that baby girl are in my thoughts and prayers... and thanks for the note! :smile2:

Carolyn

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

Jay and Amy,
    What wonderful and exciting news! For some reason I thought it was June, but hey that's the dead brain cells I have accumulated over the years. :lol: Love, light and prayers for you, Amy and your daughter!

Keep us posted and don't forget the video!

Take care,
    Cheryl