Ammunition Legislation Being Introduced

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by ldw45, Jan 5, 2009.

1. ldw45

ldw45 Member

State:
    Illinois
  2. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    I had heard some of this before. I had hoped the legislators would have enough to do without getting into this issue for a while. I wonder who exactly do they think they are saving? Everyone knows that if it's outlawed or regulated then we as a people will lose the right to defend ourselves. I suppose we could just start clubbing the crooks with our guns. All Americans should be keeping a careful watch on the lawmakers who seem determined to steal our Freedom from me and you. Keep them Honest fellow Americans. Keep track of they're agendas and if they get out of line VOTE them out. Later Andy

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    One more loss for the american public.:sad2::sad2:

4. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Dont stand idly by and take a wait and see aproach. Folks need to get behind the NRA and the legislators that are in our corner, and let the ones that arent know where they stand with us. It's the squeeky wheel that gets the most grease,,,,,so start squeeling, loudly! :confused2:

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I just read Missouri's proposal. How bout the ole boy who has lots of ammo already? Also where is this going to put us that reload?I'm shuttin up before i say something that can and would be used against me in a court of law.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma

the way I see it ,Its a back door liberal approach for frivilous law suits against ammo manufacturers,and gun owners.

7. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I just do not understand how people can vote for these people that introduce stupid laws. Just using SOME common sense would tell you that these laws will just tax the already over used coffers of the tax payers. Join the NRA, I know that some people are turned off by the NRA some time, but whatever your feelings, you need to join. They are the only ones looking out for Gun Owners.

8. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    I figure this is just the beginning of a worse situation. What about the people that make their own bullet for hand guns??? You know as well as I that the criminals will have someone make what they need or want.

9. 1bluedevil

1bluedevil New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks for the good info. I also think this is the new way for the goverment to take our guns and rights from us. Better stock up now:wink:

10. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Already did. :wink:

11. Kip Brandel

Kip Brandel New Member

State:
    Glasgow, Kentuc
    Stocking up is not going to do anything. If you read them many of the bills say that any ammo made before a specific date if not used up by a specific date must be destroyed and using it past a specific date will make you guilty of a Federal crime. On a few that I read it is as early as 2010-2012.

12. canebreaker

canebreaker Well-Known Member

State:
    Southaven,MS
    We can go way back on this one!!
    US companies move out for cheaper production.
    How much can you buy that says "Made in USA"?
    Our kids are having to move back home (comebacks)
    because they can't make it on minium wage jobs.
    Cost is up, wages, spending and travel are down.
    Therefore taxes are down, the government needs a
    new loophole to get our money.

I'm looking at shooter supply websites that say, expect
    a 5 to 20% increase in cost next month. I'm hearing
    500%.

Coded bullits? Since I cast my own, I could buy a small
    set of letter stamps and could code them "FY".
    I have sold reloads at gun range, but demand that brass
    is returned. That may cease, I won't sell bullits.

13. kcgmatt

kcgmatt New Member

State:
    MO
    I've been a one issue voter for years. If you want to run for office and are anti gun in any way then you aren't getting my vote. If you're not an NRA member you need to join. They are fighting diligently to preserve the rights we have left. Keep your eyes on Obama and his Liberal gang cause they're coming after your Second Amendment rights.

14. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    I READ ALL YOUR POST AND THE BILL SAYS THEY WENT T STAMP THE BRAS WITH NUMBERS. RELOAD THE WILL REGISTER YOU NAME AND CAL. OF THE BULLUITS AND LIST THE BRAND AND POWDER MIX.
    NWO THEY KNOW WHAT KIND OF GUN YOU HAVE IN YOUR HOUSE. THIS LETS THEM PUT THAT ON THE SEARCH WARENT. NOW ITS ALL LEAGEL TO SEARH YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE WHAT THEY WENT.
    YOUR RIGHT YOU NEED TO HELP NRA FIGHT THIS KIND OF THING.
    ALSO WAKE UP THE PUBLIC TO WHAT THEY JUST VOTED ON TO GO INTO THE BIG WHITE HOUSE. BET HE DOES NOT PUT HIS HAND ON THE BIBLE TO SWEAR IN OR PUT IS HAND ON HIS HEART WHEN PLEDGEING THE FLAG.
    :crazy::confused2::eek:oooh::cool2:

15. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Just for the record, I sold all my guns and ammo. :smile2: LOL

16. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Back in the days of prohibition in the mountains of KY.,W.Va. and Tenn... There were feds. that went looking for shiner and stiles that got lost to never be heard of again.