Ammunition accountability Act

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by Blue Duck, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Blue Duck

Blue Duck New Member

State:
    Idaho
    Google this one and see whats coming ...... It can't be good.

2. Txbluecatman

Txbluecatman Member

State:
    Texas

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    He cant count to ten twice in a row, He's got alot on his plate without pissing off his posse who wants to be re-eleted.

4. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    how bout an open season on criminals ? killem and take thyr ammo :angry:

5. Kip Brandel

Kip Brandel New Member

State:
    Glasgow, Kentuc
    I want to start this by saying I am neither Republican or Democrat. Every time a Dem gets into office a bunch of bills come up to take away our rights to own and shoot our guns while at the same time it seems the criminals in society seem to get lighter and lighter sentences and OR get off of the charges easier. To me it seems that they are allowing the crime rate to increase by allowing the criminals out to say that the gun laws in effect are not working. I have seen first hand people get passed by a background check that legally have NO RIGHT to own a weapon, Also I have seen my father (71yo, caucasian, male with disabilities (he lost his left arm at age 16)) try to buy a Mossburg bolt action 20 gauge and get turned down for the purchase and after I myself had spent hours on the phone and several trips to the court house over a period of 5 months to find out why, all I was told was sometimes a random person will get kicked back. This is a service WE are paying for and when it got sent back saying NO it made my father feel small. I am glad I knew the shop owner and he apologized to my dad and in fact helped with some of the paperwork to find out why, If it had been anyone else I can only imagine how they would have reacted and how it may have made my father feel.
    Here is a new idea for all of the politicians: Punish the criminals and leave the law abiding people alone!!!!!

6. Tadpole

Tadpole New Member

State:
    Georgia

How do you expect all these Judges and lawyers to make any money if they put there lively hood in jail and kept them there , they would starve.
    If all the criminals were locked up or executed they would have to work for a living as plumbers or some Manuel labor job.

If they can't take our guns away because of the 2nd amendment they are going to try to make the ammo to expensive for most to afford.
    They are going to shaft us one way or the other.

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Clifford,It would be sad ,But I for one would get over the fact that Lawyers might have to file for unemployment :smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

8. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    guess i better get my but and gear and start reloading
    :eek:oooh:

9. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    You all really can not be one bit suprised at this can ya?

10. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    This law won't stop criminals, they will disreguard it like any other one. We can't keep people or drugs or anything from crossing our borders, so how we gonna keep black market ammo out? This is just another feel good law that won't affect crime.

The 3 strike law had a big impact on crime when it was first enacted. In addition we are getting a lot of people from countries where they settle things differently than most folks do here now days.

Our lawmakers ain't got a clue about how they jeopardize our nations future. They can't seem to read history and remember how we sent millions of firearms to England during a world war to help them defend themselves. Who gonna send em to us when we need them? Take a look at the crime rates in places where citizens aren't allowed to own or use firearms.

I write my assemblyman and congressman but they tell me they are on my side but outnumbered. I really do worry about my kids and grand kids right to keep and bear arms, enjoy hunting and shooting, and even fishing.

11. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Yeah,, As far as I can remember,,, It's been illegal to murder, rape, rob, extort, steal,,,,,,,

Never have I been able to understand, how diminishing my rights, protects me.....

it's disturbing to say the least,, how the societal norms change for the worse...

Bunch of Dumb A#$$%6''S walking around and voting out there....:angry:

12. Blue Duck

Blue Duck New Member

State:
    Idaho
    Tho real point is that this bill only uses crime to get the bill passed. The real reason is to make it more difficult and expensive for all shooters to get ammo and when you do they will know where you live.

13. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Just Remember It's For The Children :smile2::smile2::smile2:

Hey every time someone with common sense gripes, that is what they will tell you.

14. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    all i gotta say is if this kind of garbage passes, look at what officials passed it.
    And remember who YOU voted for. They are representing YOU. If you put them in office, you decided to pass this law.
    This is just one of the reasons i vote for mainly republicans. No one learned a thing from when Clinton was in office i guess.