America's Fantastic Plastic Lover

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by sal_jr, Feb 20, 2007.

1. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    At first you get one and think to yourself that it will bring many many good things as long as you are responsible and keep it hidden away for when you really really need it. Next thing you know, you're changing your life... stripping away your real identity and using it more and more often. After a while, you're taking it out to dinner... taking it shopping... taking it on vacation- and for what? An empty relationship.

Read this.

And get rid of your fantastic plastic lover before you lose yourself.

2. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    yeah sal you gotta watch them cards or you could do as i do dont get them in the first place , oh yeah i had my share in my first marriage i had 2 that i knew of but during the devorce discovered there were 10 all maxxed out and bankruptcy fell upon that marriage , now the only use i have for credit cards is wrapping old fishing line on them for recycling

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Scared me for a minute there, Sal... I thought you were referring to a (plastic) mistress...:lol:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist fears that this is true.

4. mcwrestler

mcwrestler New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I thought the same thing. I don't use credit cards, if I don't have cash I don't need whatever it is bad enough. The only thing I have on credit is student loans, which I will pay off for nearly 20 years once I am out.