American Spirit OTS

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by BMills13, Jan 18, 2008.

1. BMills13

BMills13 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Is anyone familiar with these rods or the make for that matter. They are on Catfish Connection and the specs read pretty impresive for a $40 dollar rod.

2. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I have some Nite Sticks and Nite Stick pro models which I like. I think they are great rods for the price. I'm not familiar with the OTS models because I prefer longer rods, but they sound like a pretty good deal.

3. ahab

ahab New Member

State:
    texas
    I am not sure which American Spirit (OTC) you're referring to but I own and use a 7' American Spirit Nightstick (casting). All I can say for it is that it will cast and anchor up to 2 ozs and fairly large bait. I haven't caught anything on it yet, so I cant attest to its performance. My guess it will hold up very well. It's cheap and for someone who may be starting out a good deal. I want a Catfish Safari rod which is a lot more sensitive and just as tough. This for 45- 50 more dineros. A lot better looking too:roll_eyes:

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i had several american premier rods at one time. i ended up getting uglystick cat rodas to replace. they were a bit stiff for my channel fishing. however they i felt were good rods for the price. ive not seen the otc ones yet.

5. BMills13

BMills13 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Listed as American Spirit Supreme