American spirit night stick

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by killentime99, Sep 29, 2007.

1. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    read a few reports of people buying them, but what do you think of them now that you have had a chance to use them.

2. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Been using them for 6 years now and can't complain. Great rod for the price.

3. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    thanks believe im going to order a couple and give them a try.

4. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    It's a pretty decent rod for the money. First one I bought had to be sent back cause the two ends didn't fit together. Second one was good slightly loose eye. Its a really stout rod I had no trouble pulling in a flat head two weeks ago with it. A little cheaply put together but for $25.00 buck not bad.

5. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Where can you get em at?

6. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    get them at ..................com

7. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    I have three of them myself,i really like them.I havent had any trouble out of mine and they work very well at having to haul a big one from snags quickly.I cant complain.

8. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I used to talk down about these rods..But I neede a couple long rods 12footers for long distance catfishing..So i bought a couple, they are very good rods for the money and I reccomend them..The 40-lb flathead in my avitar was caught this year on a nite stick.

9. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    These are great rods, especially for the price. They have a lot of backbone and they are a good choice if you're after big fish. I have three myself. Try Catfish Connection's catalog or website for a good selection.

10. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    new rods arived today. installed reels and new line going to give them a try sat.

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I've had the red/white 9' 2-piece casting MH for almost 8 years now. Its still just as good now as it was then. I caught my PB flattie of 33.5lbs on it and many other nice ones. I want another one! :big_smile:

12. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    What is the difference between the pro and the regular nite stick is it just the cork handle and maybe another guide?Is there any other difference in strength or construction of the rod?