American spirit night stick

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by mavrick, Mar 26, 2007.

1. mavrick

mavrick New Member

State:
    kentucky
    does any one know where to get the best deal on a ameican spirit night stick. i bought one last used year at a pawn shop and its the best pole ive ever used. i cant seem to find any around where i live.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome to the BOC!!!
    catfish connection has them at good prices.I've had a 9' 2-piece med/hvy casting one for almost 7 years and I still love it!!! Its my favorite rod.I hope to get a cpl more this year-10' and a 7'
    Good Luck!

3. mavrick

mavrick New Member

State:
    kentucky
    man thats a cheap price on these rods i figured they would cost twice as much

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    If you have one,you'll agree their worth a lot more! I love mine.My buddy has 2 10' Pro ones-with the cork handles.They will cast a mile!
    Good Luck!

5. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Welcome to the BOC Matt, were glad your here!! Cant ans. your question but i did want to welcome you to the site.

6. flatheadsteven

flatheadsteven New Member

State:
    ohio
    catfish connections has a pretty good price on them.the gander mtn. around here has a realy good price on them 25$.i have 2. 9ft and 1 8ft. with abu 6500s and love them.

7. flatheadsteven

flatheadsteven New Member

State:
    ohio

the pro ones are very nice rods i have one 10ft. one of my favorite rods.

8. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    i have 5 of them. 3 two piece 9footers, and 2 one piece 7 footers. the 9 footers are hard to beat. the 7 footers seem a little light. great poles at a price you cant beat. i got all of mine from catfish connection. i like berkley big game rods too. they sell them at wally world and they are really strong.. also white. i only use white poles.

9. rushing

rushing New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I have a 7'6" Am Spirit nite stick pro one piece casting rod and love it. They are great rods.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Hate to quote myself but they are great rods!!! Still looking for my MH 2-piece10' and MH 7' 1 piece.
    Dggone it,here my b-day is in 9 days...:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: and no new rods.I'm not picky,used will be fine and i'd pay for shipping...:happy:

11. rushing

rushing New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    They got em at Catfish Connection. Thats where I got mine.

12. LITTLE FISH

LITTLE FISH New Member

State:
    New Paris, Ohio
    WELCOME to the BOC and you might find 1 at bass pro shops they have everything