Amercian spirit nite stiks.

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by flathunter, Oct 2, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I used to look down my nose at these rods, not any more.

A couple of years ago I needed some long rods, I did not want to spend a fortune and tried to nite stik rods in 12 ft.

I doubt I will ever buy another rod...I have caught 5 flatheads over 40-lbs and big fish of 55-lbs and these rods handled them with ease.

You can get them in lengths from 7 to 12 feet.

The longer the rod, the stronger it is, I dont know why but the 10-12fters are much more stout than the 7fters.

Cost runs anywhere from 25 - 40 bucks depending on length.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I love the 9' casting ones. They are really good sticks!

3. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    They look nice I had one or two but traded them off.

4. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i have a 9 footer and an 8 foot both have sreved me well the 9 ft is heavy and is my favorite by far, the 8 is mh and is great for channels, ive had the 9 foot for 5 yrs and no problems yet

5. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Where do I get one???

6. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    These are great rods for the price. I have several, including 2 10 footers and a 9 footer and they are stout. Great rods if you're on a budget but want something that can handle a big fish. Put a Shakespeare tidewater 30 on there with some 40 lb. big game and you've got a cheap combo that will land the bigguns. :big_smile:

7. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I've been wanting to give those rods a try. I seen them in my catfish connection catalog.:big_smile:

8. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    I have 2 brand new 8'rs, 1 red/black/white and 1 blue/black/white never used them though.Ordered them,bought'em for 34.apiece I think 5-6 yrs ago and set them in the corner.Already had some customs made by the time they came in..I custom build my own now.I'll probably give them to one of my grandsons for Christmas:wink:

9. catfishguy

catfishguy New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I have a 9 ft mh version. It's a really good rod. Really strong. I use it with an Abu 7000 and it works great. I have 2 11' Catmaxx rods that are supposed to be here tomorrow and I am getting ready to order a couple Catfish Safari rods. I will always make room for the NiteStick though.:wink:

10. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I have several of them. I used to use 9 foot 2 piecers, and loved them. Now I'm always in my boat. I have several of the 7'6" I think they are. pro series. they are an awesome rod. I had a couple of the light weight regular ones and didnt like them. they felt like a crappie rod. but the pro series are awesome. the only rods i like better are surge.

11. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken

Corrected by my wife these night sticks as I was looking at them, she said they were purchased about 10yrs ago..:embarassed: Sorry for the mixup bro's.

Heres a couple of pics,,

Graphite composite; Med/Hvy

Model #:ONG - 825SW
    lenght: 8' ( 2.43m )
    Line: 15-30 lb.
    Lure weight: 1-3oz.

They are some strong rods ,I agree..:cool2:

Attached Files: