Amber alert out for Sir John

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mac-b, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    WOW, Bro., your presents is wanted by Brother Whistler. It appears that a thread on this board is looking for your blessings! Next thing you know, catfish tournament directors all over this country will be asking for you to still the waters on tournament day.

I have a tournament coming up this Saturday on Mtn. Island Lake and I was wondering if you will sprinkle some holy beer on my avatar for luck. Your friend in the cyber space, Mac.

2. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey Mac' I'll pee on it if you think that will help.............lol:eek:oooh::crazy::smile2:

3. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    this sounds like a good deed. you should prolly do it john.

not for me though, i am against the "sprinkling of beer" sounds too much like alcohal abuse.

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Jack, Jack, Jack!!!! That has allready been done and I think it helped him, do it again, LOL!!!

5. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Mac, kind sir. Mentor to the lost souls of fish dome. Charger of immense sums of money to go fishing. Something that should be free as long as they supply the gas. You of course should not charge for your knowledge, what little you have.

Mac, I am the first to admit I can walk on water, but I leave footprints. Not good, 'cause they can follow me. Don't want that.

My robes and staff are at the cleaners just now. Hold off on that tournament until I get them back. After I bless the fishes of the sea how big a one of those poor devils do you want to catch. Your wish is my command.

Post(ulant)Beetle

6. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Brother JW, how in the world did you find that out? It wasn't a human, it was a dog!:smile2: I might tell that story someday.

7. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Sir John, I know you can walk on water, at least in my minds eye you can (you and I know where the underwater stumps are). Since this might be your first time doing a tournament blessing, lets not go for the big fish, how about a safe tournament. The weatherperson is calling for icy conditions the day before followed by freezing rain turning to rain the night before. You know they can't get their projections right, so I'm looking for some icy conditions when we put the boats in the early AM. Thanks for whatever you can do for us poor souls.

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Lucky guess i suppose, LOL!!!

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

That works for jellyfish stings and athlete's foot I believe. Not sure which we're talkin' about though, this is my first foray on to this thread. :eek:oooh:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I wish the Best of Luck to You!!!:wink::big_smile:
    BTW,
    I won't pea on it either...:wink::smile2: