AMBER ALERT FOR NASHVILLE TN

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by SGTREDNECK, Sep 29, 2009.

1. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Missing From:Nashville, TNMissing Date:9/29/2009 12:00 AM

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]615-862-8600[​IMG]

Circumstances:A TN Statewide AMBER Alert has been activated by the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department for 4 day old Yair Anthony Carrillo. The child was taken by a white female who was posing as an immigration worker. She had come to the residence and demanded the mother give her the baby. When the mother refused to comply she stabbed the mother approximately 8 times. If you have seen the suspect, vehicle or child, please contact the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department at [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]615-862-8600[​IMG] or TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Missing Child[​IMG]Name: Yair Anthony CarrilloHair Color: BlackEye Color: BrownSkin Color: HispanicAge: 4daysoldGender: MaleDescription: The child was last seen wearing a blue and white striped onesie.

SuspectName: Unknown UnknownHair Color: BlondeSkin Color: WhiteAge: 30YOHeight: 5FT4Weight: HeavysetGender: FemaleDescription: The suspect's hair is pulled back into a pony tail. She was last seen wearing a black shirt and blue jeans.
    Vehicle InformationColor: BlackVehicle: 4doorsedanDescription: The vehicle was described as looking like a police car.
    I know this doesn't go in the fishing section, but i wanted it in the TN section. This makes me sick. How could someone steal a 4 day old child. Once found she should be shot on site.

2. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Well the info didn't come out as it was suppose to.

3. festus

festus New Member

Yes, I heard that Amber Alert on the radio on WOKI 98.7 yesterday. Does anyone know if he was found?

4. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    What a sad shame !!! The Perp should be used for bait IMHO. NO EXCUSE for that type of action.