Ambassadeurs at the~ Bargan cave

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by AZflats, Aug 9, 2006.

1. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Hey, BOC bros~
    I was at Cabelas this afternoon and found a mess of new 5500 and 6500 Ambassadeurs for $40.00 to $60.00 bucks. I think they were combos with a broken rod.. Who knows, but they got a few and they are at a clearance price.

I just bought a new Red Ambassadeur from a friend, and thought I got a good deal till I saw those..

These are the best for flathead fishing... Just thought I'd let yall know.
    Take care~
    ~A:wink:

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

good deals:lol: :big_smile: :lol:

3. martinman

martinman New Member

State:
    Clinton, Iowa
    AZFlats,

Dude, I just ordered a 6600 C4 from Bass Pro two days ago. :confused2: I would have bought one of those instead. Oh well, at least I was cashing in on my reward points, so it didn't hit me too hard, but that is still a killer deal!!

Ryan

4. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    you can get the "05" models for good prices in a lot places right now the new and improved "06" models are out now, the new mods. have a better drag, gears., u can get a 6500 c3 "o5' model 4 $57 at catfish connection now in the clerance section, I was at wall mart the other day and had a 05 6500c3 4 $50

5. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    The nice thing about the Bargan cave is that these items are negotiable. So you can offer them a reasonable price for the item and they usualy take it.

6. shorepatrol

shorepatrol New Member

State:
    AZ
    they had some real nice saltstriker baitrunner spinning reels there too