Amazing Home Remedies

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wally, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Amazing Home Remedies

1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto! The blockage will be almost instantly removed.

2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.

4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.

5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.

7. Have a bad toothache? Smash your thumb with a hammer and you will forget all about the toothache.

8. Sometimes, we just need to remember what the rules of life really are: You only need two tools - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

9. Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

10. SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES.......... THEY ARE NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING, BUT..... THEY STILL BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN YOU PUSH THEM DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS.

:big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: ​

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Amazing Remedies?? Sounds like someone likes to live dangerously. Thanks for sharing.:roll_eyes:

3. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    thats a good one thanks for sharing wally

4. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    WoW you should write a book with all those great ideas and have an infomercial made promoting it.:0a31:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LMAO!!! You maybe shouldn't have posted this,somebody just may try it...:crazy: :confused2: :tounge_out: :lol:

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i did try 'em, John...most of them work!:lol:

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the laygh! ! sure enjoy a good belly buster!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LMAO!!! I wondered what was wrong with you!!! :crazy: :roll_eyes: :lol: :tounge_out:

Just kidding Phil!

9. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Those all sound like years of experience from the firehouse. Good post

10. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    I would like to credit...but as always...

99.9% of the stuff I post is from some one else. I will gladly inform EVERYONE when I come up with somthing funny on my own.LOL

Just thought I'd share a laugh...

OK here's one of my own...my refridgerator gave up it's life today and I get to drop $1000 for a new one!!! LOL
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Yea,, it ain't too funny but thank the good Lord I have the means to get by.

11. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Those were good Wally--Thanks!!