Amature Fights:

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by kat in the hat, Jan 28, 2010.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm stoked! Tomorrow night, I'm going to the fights at Boone County Fairgrounds. Going to watch a friend's last amature fight before he goes pro. Hopefully he wins. He has 1 loss so far. He got KO'd in his last fight, and has to fight the dude that knocked the dude out that knocked him out...lol. There's at least 2 guys from here in town fighting. Gonna be fun. Never been to a live fight before. We got table seats right by the ring. WooHoo! If I remember to get batteries for the camera...I'll post some pics, and tell ya what happened.

2. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    You will have a blast! nothing better than being at a live fight!........except for being "IN" the live fight!!!

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well...I did get a bunch of pics. Some turned out, some didn't. I gotta sort through them and resize, etc.
    Eric lost his fight by submission in the second round. He won the first round with some boxing, but when it went to the ground, he was trying to ground and pound, and got an arm trapped. It was a title fight...and main event. Wish he woulda won.

Another guy from here in town put the bully beatdown on a guy. Big slams and big ground and pound. Good stuff!

Oh, and Carl Edwards was there. Got some pics. I'm not much of a NASCAR fan, but he is a real down to earth dude. He was sitting ringside about 10' from us, and several of my friends went over and talked to him, got autographs and whatever. He walked in and walked out in the crowd with everybody else. I think we were the only ones who knew he was there, lol.