Amani Toomer a Chief

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Grimpuppy, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    We signed Amani Toomer today. He definitely old but I would say he is way better than what we had. He is a guy that can get open for a big play if they start doubling up on Bowe. Looks like we want to pass the ball alot this year. What are your thoughts?

2. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    He was one of my favorite GIANT, he did real well for us when we need him. I will miss watching him, and contiue to follow his career. In fact he lives only about 10 miles from where I live. The Chief's will be a much better team this year with him and some of the others they got in the off season. If they don't have any MAJOR injuries. I'm not a Chief fan, but I will watch them when the GIANT's games are over. If I remember right the Chief's got a GOOD QB from the PATS. I hope he and Toomer will be a TOP combo in the AFC.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009

3. fishinfreak19D

fishinfreak19D New Member

State:
    Pittston, PA
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:crazy::sad2: that is all i have to say, well hey now your chiefs might actually win a few:tounge_out::smile2:

4. channelman

channelman New Member

State:
    Linn Kansas
    I am really exited about the season this year. Anything is better than last year.

5. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    i think its a good move on the chiefs behalf.they brought in 3 recievers tuesday for tryouts,i thought they would have went with DJ Hackett but Toomer must have been able to bring more to the table.i was listening to live camp coverage this morning and Kent Baab is saying that Bowe and Bradley are doing much better with catching a ball,its now Engram and Cottam that are constantly getting yelled at and punished for dropping balls.Toomer has 13 years of expierience and knowledge to teach to our recievers in a years time,(he only signed a 1 year deal).im excited to see this years offense!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!

6. Channel Chaser

Channel Chaser New Member

State:
    Fredonia, Kansas
    After Clark got rid of King Carl and hired Pioli and Haley I got excited and optimistic and predicted a 9and 7 season... now I feel alot more corfortable with that .:big_smile:

7. coyotechromez

coyotechromez New Member

State:
    KS
    YEAH GO CHEIFS!!!!:dribble: