Am I the only one who missed it?

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by derbycitycatman, Jul 27, 2008.

1. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Seems there was a Elite XC fight on CBS tonight, I taped it.:embarassed: Hope to see Gina fight again:wink:. There is also some UFC fights on Spike right NOW!!! BJ Penn fought Sean Sherk, Tito fought ???, Thiago ALvez fought ???, I dont remember seeing these fights before so I think this is new or is it a old PPV? At least Spike will play it again once or twice so I can catch it later.

BTW, Brock Lesnar's next fight is against the Texas Crazy Horse Heath Herring, I think Brock gets to eat. Anybody else have some predictions on this fight or any others?

2. derbycitycatman

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Keith Jardine vs. Wanderlei Sylva is starting.:cool2:

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well that didn't take long! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Old UFC. Ill Will.

Gina is gonna get spanked in her next fight. I think she will be fighting Cyborg next (although it has not been announced yet.). Cyborg is BRUTAL, and built like a man. Hits like a man. At one point, she knocked Bazler down, and thought the fight was over, ran over and jumped up on the fence. The ref made her get down and finish the fight, and she preceded to pummel her victim. Gina better hit the gym, and get real serious. Even then, I don't think she stands a chance.

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
  6. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    I just caught the fights on Spike. It was a replay of UFC 84. Ummmm... wow. All I can say is.... WOW. Sean Sherk looked like he needed steroids, because without them he got his butt kicked by a vicious BJ Penn. BJ is a freak of nature, that guy is just unreal. BJ kicked Sean's butt from start to finish in that fight. Picked him apart the whole time, it never went to the ground, except when Sean fell there & ate a knee. Wow, I don't know if anybody can beat BJ right now.

Keith Jardine got his head knocked off by Silva.... in 36 seconds (wow again). Tito got slapped around for 3 rounds by some fella I'd never heard of.... and Tito had to chase him around the ring all night & still lost a unanimous decision. Jeeze, whoever you are (can't remember the guy's name) if you're gonna be in the fight business, don't run all night. Stand & fight. I ain't much of a Tito fan, but after the career he's had, he at least deserves to be able to stand & fight with somebody without having to chase them around all night. That was really the only boring fight that I saw.

Great night to be watching some UFC!!!!

7. derbycitycatman

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I couldnt catch all the fights but Spike will replay it. I cant remember Titos opponent but the announcers talked him up and he seemed to have beaten some top guys. My tape of EliteXC stopped before the main event. They had some good fights this go round. The lade Cyborg was crazy, Gina better start training for her.:crazy:

8. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Taped them both while I was at work ,just watched them this a.m.

Kinda interesting,the main fight on elite was a rematch between Lawler and Smith.The first match was a "No Contest" because Smith was poked in the eye,just like that fight last week in UFC,but in UFC the guy got a TKO??

9. Larry Beever

Larry Beever New Member

State:
    Indianapolis Indiana
    The Lesnar and Herring fight should be a good
    fight to see. Lesnars size and strength will
    be a major factor for Herring. But I've seen
    Herring put down some big guys in the yeasrs
    past. His stamina is great. I'm not to sure about Lesners abilities yet.He has'nt fought
    much MMA and I think he's potentially
    verry vonerable to the more experienced fighters. I still would'nt bet a nickle against
    him though. No prediction on my part for now..

10. Larry Beever

Larry Beever New Member

State:
    Indianapolis Indiana
    I'd like to spank Gina myself,She sure is a
    hottie! :) But yea, I think she's in big
    trouble if she faces Cyborg. That chick throws
    great punches.