Always read the fine print...

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Mike81, May 6, 2008.

1. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Kasey, Kasey, Kasey.....What are you doing???!!! This is what can happen if you fail to read the fine print when signing a sponsorship contract...... Para 12.1.9.8.3.4. "the driver will be required to participate in any commercials we see fit...now matter how stupid or humiliating" lol :smile2:

[youtubevid]z6zVBsXxsr4[/youtubevid]

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Did they have to go and ruin a Scorpions song? :eek:oooh:

Poor Kasey, he must like wearing his heart on his sleeve....and everywhere else :big_smile:.

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Hopefully the next one will be Kyle dressed up like a big m&m....:big_smile:

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
  5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Hopefully he'll be dressed in black and blue....:roll_eyes::wink::smile2:
    After Saturday night I have to say Jr has turned into a man. I'd have went and yanked him out of his car and pummeled him. My neighbors heard me screaming and cussing at him when he did that.....:angry::angry::angry:

6. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Yeah, I just took his man card for good. :angry:

7. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    it makes me feel good to hear the earnhardt fans whinning. they say jeff is a whinner, but wouldn't know it for how loud they whine. sr. was as good or better than kyle at turning drivers on any track. my new man KYLE !!!!

8. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I thought Jr. acted more adult about it then his fans.By the sounds of the sound bites. It is going to be a you get once I'll get you twice kind of thing.Just a racin thang that he wont forget.
    smokey

9. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i don't think he will forget it. one day when his car is fast enough to catch kyle they will be even. that's also racing. except for kenseth, there are not many drivers who will not drive hard to win. jeff will definatly use the old bump and run when he needs to.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

So your new man is Kyle??? For causing JR to lose the race.:confused2:
    I did like Kyle but I lost respect for him after that dumba$$ move he made. I wish he'd have wrecked too. He's just an inmature punk!!! I'd say that if he had wrecked Jeff also or anybody else. That was just plain STUPID!!!!!
    I do admire Jr for taking it like he did, he's a class act for that even if you like him or not.:wink:

11. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    sorry, somehow I missed the actual commercial until this past weekend during the race...forgot you had already mentioned a bad kahne commercial....:big_smile:

12. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    the bad thing is i like jr. i root against him because of the way his fans act at the race. now there is 10% of his fans that are good race fans.

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    well not to pick on him but ya when they threw the cans and bottles at gordon at talladege. that was pretty stupid. i mean come on. he cant win every race. and that was uncalled for.

if you watch the view from the onboard after larry said he saw him turn right you can clearly see he got loose and pushed up. no offense to john or any jr fan but for ANY driver just to settle for second is just plain stupid in a sport where winning means everything. like i said i dont like busch. nor his brother but he did nothing wrong that i could see. he wanted to win and they got togather. i seen nothing intentional. and he didnt win either.

[youtubevid]ocDS8zgOrlM[/youtubevid]

heres a stupid move. but racing for a win things get tight. always has not gonna change.

jr is just as bad. they always check up when in front of an earnhardt lmao. always.

[youtubevid]lh4grp5xK8k[/youtubevid]

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    john i understand frustrations and all but that was hard racing. wonder what stantons fans thought if this one.

[youtubevid]OqRCrl23Gr4[/youtubevid]

i could do this all day but my point is made.

some laugh and say so what who cares about stanton barrett? well his family team owner sponser and fans. thats who. sorry buddie but richmond was hard racing IMHO and these others was an earnhardt running over someone.:wink:stanton checked up,lol.

15. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    after watching this tonight the more i see it. jr bumped him, most would let up. he stays in the throttle while carl was just barley turned. then as jr said he checked up carls tires came off the ground from jrs continued foot in the throttle. IMO thatsa clear intentional spin. in the head on one carl didnt get sideways.

exactly why am not a jr fan,lol. gotta love nascar.:big_smile:

16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    in the boyer on board view you could see the whole side of busches car before he went into jr. he was in a rear wheel slide. sorry but that happens all the time. maybe jr should have settled for second??? but heck no. so why should kyle settle for second. he shouldnt have to.