Alumaweld Boats

Discussion in 'Boating' started by RiverKing, Oct 31, 2009.

1. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Anyone know anything about these boats? Or does anyone have one? I want one bad:eek:oooh:..They look pretty sweet, have a full enclosure and all that. Whats the word on them

2. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I was about to post that aluma-weld became xpress boats.Glad I checked first , looked at the web site and they look good.I have never seen any around here though.I guess with no dealers any closer than 500 miles it might be a while.I like the weld-pro boats they have 1/8 sides and a 3/16 thick floor.I like the aqua enduro but they offer anything you want.

3. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
  4. Silvercreek

Silvercreek New Member

State:
    Kansas, Marion Reservoir
    http://www.sw-marine.com/

Shallow Water Marine, LLC, 110 Freese Court, Palo, IA 52324

Matt, didn't know how close you are to Palo. Really good boats.

5. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    my buddy has an alumiweld and he puts it through h%ll.nice boat.

6. SmokinBarrel

SmokinBarrel New Member

State:
    St. Louis, MO
    Mine isn't an Alumaweld, but similar in Design. I chose the Hewescraft over the Alumaweld and Thunderjet boats. I really wanted a Wooldridge but they're expensive - and have a great reputation in Alaska - heavy duty!! Hewecraft would be considered above middle and below the top of this type of boat manufacturer. Good stuff! AND, I have plenty of room to fish in back of me! The only problem I am having is getting the right anchor for this boat. I think it's a little heavier than my last boat.

My boat is in the picture attached. 22' Extended Transom SeaRunner (24' w/ the extended transom).

My next purchaseses:
    1. Bimini (enclosure)
    2. Fishing Arch (Radar Arch) so I can store rods above, and have lights as well as speakers mounted.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  7. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Ohhhh, So jealous! :smile2:

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

Why so jealous? Hows about a thread about your boat. The SS NEVER SAIL. LOL!

9. keepitsimple

keepitsimple New Member

State:
    virginia
    Theres a gorgeous xpress with a 225 on it that shows up at our tournaments. Let me tell you something, IT GETS IT!