Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have an Alumacraft also. It is a 175 tournament. Deep v excellent with waves. It is rather roomy and very comfortable. 2 live wells and plenty of storage for all your gear.

·
Registered
713 Posts
here are some pics.i took a 2x4 and slid it up against my cleats.then drilled holes in the 2x4 so it would slide into the cleat.then ran straps to the back to hold it solid.i then took about a 8 inch long piece of 2 in emt and slid it into my seat base.i then took a 1x4 vertically in the middle of the 2x4 and the piece of 2 in emt.drilled a hole through the emt and wood.then inserted a 3 in bolt all the way through and put a wingnut on to hold it all in place .very solid setup.i then added a couple of pieces of the 1x4 up top around the 2x4 so the vertical pice just slides onto the 2x4. the whole setup will breakdown and lay in the boat and can be put up or taken down in a couple of minutes.i added extra cleats behind the original cleats for anchor.on the 1x4 i also added some 2 hole straps and my net will slide for easy access..i also put some screws on it to hold my knife and things. i also got a bolt facing the motor that i hang my lantern off of for night fishing.i bought some attwood rod holders and just screwed them into the 2x4 were desired.all i got into this is a 2x4 ,a 1x4 and some misc. hardware.pretty cheap and i could customize it the way i wanted it.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.