Alumacraft 1650 Center Console

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by lwarren, Dec 18, 2008.

1. lwarren

lwarren New Member

State:
    alabama
    2003 Alumacraft Fishing Boat special order model# AW 1650A CS, Full foam side/front/and rear floatation, 2003 Bear Xpress trailer with new 5 lug 13” wheels/tires/and wheel bearings, 2004 60Hp Mercury four stroke EFI motor, New lower unit, New stainless prop (spare stainless prop), Stingray hydrofoil stabilizer unit, Fiberglass center console with seat and 12 gallon aerated livewell, Eagle Cuda 168 Depth finder/fish locator in driver position, Console has optional stainless handrail and molded and tinted windshield, Console includes 4 rod holders for storage, Navigation (courtesy) lights on console and on front trolling position platform, Minn-Kota 40AT/H all terrain trolling motor with ez-pull storage with foot on/off control, Anchor-mate retrieval crank and spool w/anchor
    Fully carpeted throughout boat, Biminis top sun cover, New Stinger starting battery with alternating circuit, Separate trolling/accessory battery circuit Asking Price $5500 will make a trade up for a SeaArk 2072. I have some cash to bridge the gap between the prices. I have pics on my profile page.