alum creek?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by rcbbracing, May 2, 2009.

1. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Has anyone ever fished alum creek? I had a buddy asking me and i didnt know what to tell him about the fishing...any input would be appreciated...thanks!

2. redneck_oh_44833

redneck_oh_44833 New Member

State:
    Galion Ohio
    I've caught a few out of alum in the past. North of howard rd in the shallow flats will be a good place after all this rain the last few days.

3. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thanks for the info...probably not good enough fishing to make it a desitination point is it? I live a good hour and a half away....

4. redneck_oh_44833

State:
    Galion Ohio
    since your that far away you should be able to find better fishing. I'm 45 minute north of alum and will go to knox lake or charles mill before alum creek. This time of year I fishing for crappie in delaware res and white bass when they run in alum so I can't say for sure how the spring catfishing is in alum

5. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey give me a shout next time you are up at knox lake and maybe we can wet a line....let me know...

6. redneck_oh_44833

State:
    Galion Ohio
    sounds good but it might be a few weeks though the white bass have started running in alum so I will be trying to stock up the freezer.

7. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    hey no problem man...ill see ya in a few weeks! slay a white bass or two for me!