Alum creek 8/12 Early

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by truckin4x4, Aug 11, 2006.

1. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    i'm going be out at deer creek fishing tommorow morning very early if anyone want to join me. i think that tea is in but he's supost to let me know. Bgrumbles you got your ears on?

2. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    ALum creek or deer creek? Thread title is Alum but you said deer creek in the post. Let me know. If it is Alum Creek for sure. If you want we can boat it. If not I will go anyway maybe we can find an island or something with good drop off to fish. I have been studying the maps real hard up at alum and hoover lately and I think north alum creek is good....not as many ski jerks either. The old river runs well through there so there are definitely some strong channel cat areas around there. I am out to hoover again tonight so wish me luck....hitting the honey hole again with shad.

3. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    Hey ben i ment alum creek. i'm thinking of heading out there around 4:30 or 5 am. i got chicken liver and got some shrimp soaking in some vanella extract to. whats good for you. i think that it just going to be just matt and i.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I will try Rob, been a long day. Started at 4am and wont be over with until after 11 probably tonight. I'll post tonight and let ya know for sure.

5. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    I may still have my boat on hoover at 4 am.... not sure. Either way if it is just you two no reason we shouldn't take my boat if I can make it out there. If I go I will want to hit the north end pretty hard. Soak some shrimp in that liver blood man...that is where it's at. I will holler at you or come on here to find out what the deal is buddy. Take care

Ben

6. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    iwill be on here in the morning to see if you guys are going or not. but let me know.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Rob I dont think I am gonna make it man, I am whipped, plus cable guy is gonna be here between 10-12 tomorrow to fix the box upstairs. Good luck man.

8. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio

Rob call me when you wake up. I have over 50 shad I netted in three throws tonight, I got 20 bluegills.....ended up not going out tonight so I am sitting on loads of bait. I wouldn't mind hitting that honey hole at hoover with the trolling motor or we can go northern alum creek...up to you. Just call me and let me know man....since just us 2 are going we can definitely take my boat. I think it will be a good time.

Ben

9. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    looks like nobody made it out....had a load of bait but I am gonna go still. hopefully we can meet up again and do some fishing

Ben

10. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    sorry ben i didn't make it out. but a freind called about 1:00 and was in some trouble and had to help him out. maybe we can get togeather later this weeek