ALTON FISHING TRIP

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by CATMAN1979, Aug 31, 2009.

1. CATMAN1979

CATMAN1979 New Member

State:
    WARSAW MO
    :embarassed:Hello just wondering if any gateway members would want to go fishing around the alton dam area sept 12 with me and my buddy i will bring my own boat gas ect . Never fished up there by boat would like to find a few fish thanks.

2. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Hey There Chris, im sure someone would be here shortly to take you up on that.. Heck if nothing come up on my end i'd do it..

Keep posted most of the flock is working now... Check back around 5 or 6
    Im sure you'll have takers

3. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Hey there Willie I believe he has the boat and you know that area as good as anybody.:wink: :wink:

The 12th is the Riverbend Classic so i figure most of the guys will be fishing the tourney....

4. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    If your going to be fishing anyways you might as well get in the tourney and try your luck. Oh wait you have to qualify for this event. Fish a couple of the Riverbend tourney next year and get yourself qualified for next years Classic. :wink:

5. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Sept. 12 & 13th Riverbend Classic Tournament most everybody will be fishing it.

6. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Hey Chris hope you have a good trip to Alton. I am sure you will catch some good ones knowing you.

Tom

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Everybody but the dumb arse that didn't bring his fish to the scales at the last riverbend tournament lol

8. 1 catbuster

1 catbuster New Member

State:
    Union Mo
    Chris i will more than likely be fishing up that way on the 12th and would be more than happy to show you a few places to get bait and where to set up for a few nice fish just PM me for more info

9. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Good luck Chris an hope you do well.