Altamaha or whatever it is?

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Catnewb101, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    ugh...if its altamaha or whatvh'ma call it i wont make it...i really want to make it but there is no location within 50 miles of here. well at least that no one knows about. but i really want to make it to one of these gigs too but i probly cant since its gonna be at that place.

also why dont u try some places new, like the other waters pf Georgia. Cause some may have may not been able to make it last year cause of location and now they cant do it again..cough...me. and some others

Did you see the other people that may want to come...especially alabama and tennessee? Altahama may be a bit far from them ya know. So may you please consider the location a little bit more...the only thing i can think of thats against this is that other peoples locations.

2. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Hey Jeff last year we had it at lake Oconee Which is close to Atlanta. Doubt if any one will come from out of state. If you have a problem with transportation you can ride with us. Not a big problem to run up 75 a few miles. Theres a lot of members down in the Altamah river area and lots of large fish. Seems to be a good location. Like I said if you have any problems you can ride with all of us. Friend of mine lives off Barrett Parkway and will be coming to. So its no problem to scoop you up.

Matt

Never mind I see your problem being only 13. Drad your pops out of the house and demand a fishing trip

3. Catnewb101

Catnewb101 New Member

State:
    Marietta, Georgia
    if my grades are up..its a maybe...

4. IrishO'Brady

IrishO'Brady New Member

State:
    Ga
    I live right near Barrett also

5. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    the gathering is on the altamahah?? when? and from bank or boat??