Alright, We have Crab in First Place Now, Lets get a ton more votes for him!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishjohn, Jul 7, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Here is the link to Crab's fish:

http://www.berkleybigfish.com/PhotosMore.php?picID=2974

Lets get him the win so the BOC can have another win this month!!!

Don't forget, Me and Dreadnaught are close to the top in the Other category so throw some votes our way too!!!
    It'd be awesome to have the BOC have 2 winners in 2 categories this month!!!
    I know we can do it so get those votes in!!!!!:wink::cool2::big_smile:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John voted for you and Crab yesterday and DH today.

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I got crab yesterday. :eek:oooh: I owe john and DH a voting. :big_smile:

4. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I voted yesterday and tried again today and it won`t register, I`ll try again tomorrow.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    got ya crab. can we vote twice?

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Took care of it this morning.
    :wink:

7. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    you can vote once every 24 hours. i have a fish entered in the inshore saltwater photos and would appreciate your vote also.
    it was nice to see john win last month.

8. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Ya'll please put some links in here for me I got Crabs...I need the other 2...I never can find em Just call me stupid I guess :embarassed:

I 'll be MORE than glad to vote for fellow BOC members!

9. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    just go to photos. then click on bass, trout, walleye, in-shore saltwater, or other( all the catfish are in the other) and the BOC guys are in there. i am in the saltwater and crab is in bass. all the other BOC guys are in other that i found. i forgot, angler ace is in trout. i did not recognize anyone in walleye. if you are in walleye let us know.

10. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::smile2: Girl, did you read your post before you sent it? LOL

I bobbed you, Crab. Good luck.:big_smile:

11. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    now I want ya'll to look what I wrote...see I said just call me stupid! Good grief I meant Crab's LINK to his picture! and thanks for pointing that out to me darlin, LOLOLOL, I just had my laugh for the day even if it was on me. DEAR GOD HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! :big_smile::angry:
    Well forget the thanks you coulda went all day without saying that and hell no I didn't see what I wrote! who in their RIGHT MIND would write that stupid stuff! LMAO...

For God sake that is the typo that will LIVE forever in a place like this! Don't show John I'll never live it down.

Paul I TOLD you give me more time for editing! DELETE THAT, but it won't do any good cuz we done copied it. WONDERFUL! Promise me you won't tell John and give me that LOTION, I think I need to drink it.

12. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    Bobby I just found you and gave you five bobbers. Also voted again for DH, Crab, and Catfishjohn. I sure hope one of you becomse president. I need some favors.:big_smile:

13. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Ill do what I can for you mikey!!!!:big_smile:

14. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Ill go vote for you now brother didnt see you on there I got ace,dreadnaught,and john im on my way!

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thank You for the kind words!!!:wink::big_smile:
    I just sent 5 bobbers your way!!! Good Luck!!!:wink:

I still haven't been able to vote more than once for anybody even after changing my IP addy. Crab has the same service I do but it won't work for me. I'm gonna keep trying though!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

BTW,,,Its JW--Dreadnaught that is in this, not DH!:roll_eyes::crazy::smile2:

16. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    John you have to be signed off for 24hrs. This might be the problem. I was able to vote for each of you. One after the other.

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Thanks Mickey but I've tried everything. Thanks, I'll try that again though. Anything to hopefully get 3 BOC members a win in 3 of the 5 categories!!!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

18. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Woman you krazier than a run over dawg:eek:oooh: These some really nice folks heah but sheeesh, don't tell everything ya know.:smile2:

19. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I got John and DH and found carpmanjake on there under other. I think his handle is catmanjake on the BOC, I reconized his avatar, that picture helps. :wink: Now I gotta go back and vote for tufffish.

20. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    cher my wonderful lady friend thats just a little to much info.ill be sure and tell rich that it was a typo.yea rite