Alright fights fans...you knew it was coming!

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Flatheadhunter33, Jun 20, 2009.

Who wins?

1. Mir

2. Lesnar

3. Dont care...its gonna be one to watch!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Just a matter of who was going to post it! LOL! Im going with Mir on this one for the second win...if he can make it through the barrage of heavy fists, he'll most likely hurt Lesner this time.

2. richard84

richard84 New Member

State:
    ky
    :big_smile:i gotta vote with the size:big_smile:

3. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Lesnar gets my vote.

4. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    IMO Lesnar never should've had a title shot-Mir beats him,Lesnar beats Herring-than Lesnar has title shot.NO WAY!Just publicity & politics.:angry:

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I went with the size and power too, lesnar but am really just hoping for a good fight. Its gonna be hard for lesnar to get out of any of mir's subs as weve already seen. Hard to pick on this one.

6. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I completely agree! Thats the real reason why Im not much of a Lesnar fan...In my opinion, the Nogeiura/Mir fight should have the title fight with one of those guys as the champ...Lesnar should have had to put in his time in the ranks...money for zuffa messed the integrity of the division!

7. derbycitycatman

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Id have to agree that lesnar didnt earn the title fight he got, but money talks! He did beat couture though and I cant blame him for taking the title fight.

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Mir...Just because I want to see Lesnar cry like a baby when his arm snaps, lmao. I think it will be a war either way. How 'bout if Mir kicks Lesnar in the head and knocks him out 8 seconds into the 1st round, lmao.

9. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Well, guys...I am hearing some rumors that Zuffa is making some head way in negotiating a visit to the octagon from none other then FEDOR! Looks like he might be coming to the UFC some time in late '09 to early '10! Either one of these guys might have to face him!

10. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I kinda doubt if Mir gets caught in an arm bar or rear naked choke, and his striking is good. ...But ya never know. There is a reason that many believe Fedor to be the best. Can't wait to find out!

11. derbycitycatman

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Id love to see that!!! :dribble: If/when he makes it past them two, the catch weight super fights would be crazy!!! Could a silva be in the cards? Just curious but where'd you hear this??

12. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    A buddy of mine gets a radio show through his satellite. I guess they were talking about it the other night. If it has any truth to it, I am ready to pay for the show!

13. CopeMan

CopeMan New Member

State:
    MO
    Although mir has more experience im gonna have to go with lesnar on this one. I hope im wrong. Just sayin if i was a bettin man thats where my money would go. Ill agree lesnar by no means should have had a title shot that soon:angry: Would sure like to see fedor jump in the octagon that would be interesting!!

14. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I believe Lesnar hurts Mir badly this time. He is just too big and pwerful for Mir to control. Look what happened last time, Broc almost killed Mir with his fury of punches and Mir just grabbed his ankle and mad him tap. Mir is an animal in his own right, but Lesnar has been training and has revenve on his mind. LESNAR IN THE FIRST ROUND....WHEN IS THE FIGHT?

15. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.FightCard&eid=2016

Cant wait. I think alot of people are expecting the Mir/Lesnar fight to be more than it will. Either Lesnar will get him down quick and ground and pound him, or Mir will catch him in a submission. I dont see this fight getting out of the first round. The fight to see will be the GSP/Alves fight. This one has classic written all over it. Its going to be a very exciting night, and I hope Hendo shuts Bisping's mouth. :big_smile:

16. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Found this so you guys that havent seen him before could get a glimpse of Thiago Alves. Here is one of his most recent fights when he splatters long time UFC Welterweight champ Matt Hughes. Now Thiago lost to John Fitch awhile back who GSP put a beating on. But that was awhile back. Alves has gotten alot better since then and most recently dominated Josh Koscheck. GSP is super human, and if he beat Alves, the only thing left for him to prove would be a superfight with Anderson Silva. Dana has already said this fight will happen if GSP gets by Alves, and Silva gets by Forrest Griffin. Should be good. I definitely wont be fishing July 11. :big_smile:

http://www.mmatko.com/matt-hughes-vs-thiago-alves-fight-video-ufc-85-bedlam/

17. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I hope that Hendo knocks out Bisping. Its been a while since he has won any fights by KO...The GSP/Alves fight is too hard to call...If I were betting though, I would put my money on GSP...

18. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
  19. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mir, Mir, Mir. Brock Lesnar, doesnt like to make sure hes perfecting anything in his fight and his ground and pound is just all because he gets on top of his opponents and sits on top of them and keeps them there, Mir can beat his stand up and Mir can submit him if he wants but i think Mir has this fight, Lesnar is a sloppy fighter, Mir is prefection only, and i wanna see Mir keep it stood up, contrary to popular belief; Mirs standup is really good and has gotten better, Lesnar is way too cocky and doesnt like to back it up as good as he might be able to, anyway enough of my preaching, i have Mir, all the way. but either way this is gonna be a great card, as Joe Rogan says "UFC 100 is going to be F*****g insane!" lol