Alright everybody...tell the truth

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Redd, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Just thought I'd share with you my only moment of horror since I was a little kid.... I don't get scared. Plain and simple. So, I watched "The exorcism of emily rose," and it still didn't do the trick. But, if you remember in the show, it says it's based on a true story and everyone that sees a demon, always wakes up at three a.m. Including Emily. But, I went to bed like every other night, but this time it was different....I woke up in the middle of the night and opened my eyes in the darkness. I quickly closed them again, and thought....."oh gee....I BET I know what time it is...." So, I opened them and glanced toward my alarm clock....2:59. I about Sh#$ myself. And quickly closed my eyes again until I fell asleep. Has this happened to anyone else in here? Did you just shrug it off, or have second thoughts like I did? And TELL THE TRUTH!!!

-Red

2. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Naaa, I'm more worried about what might come out the woods and snatch me down at the barn after dark.:big_smile:

3. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    It has happened to me, but then I have had to have an exorcism. And trust me they are not fun.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I thought I saw a demon one night. Boy, was I happy when I just realized it was my wife. LMAO

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I watched that movie and then had to go to the store for the fro the wife around midnight and to my surprise what did I run into coming out of the store but a nun and a priest coming in I almost wet my pants. It really got me.

6. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    What! Your saying you already had the exorcism? Come on now, you ain't foolin nobody!:lol::lol:lol

7. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    ROFL! That was funny Tea! You're a brave man, 'cause if your wife does see this, you're gonna be wishin' it had been a demon! lol. Nice post buddy.

-Red

8. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    gee Rusty....had no idea. Sorry about that man.

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    She is a member, but does not get on much. Sure hope this thread is long gone by the time she does. hehehe

10. Ghoulscout 13

Ghoulscout 13 New Member

State:
    North carolina
    i saw that movie, i thought it was sub par, prefer the original exorcist myself, and it is baised on a true story, very VERY loosely....anyone seen the new Omen yet? i want to go see it but im afraid that they are going to butcher another great horror film, like they did with Amittyville horror, Texas chainsaw, and when a stranger calls.

11. Catman

Catman New Member

State:
    Randolph, Nebraska
    The real thing is in everyones mind. Beleive ( is that spelled right?) that movies mirror life and you would be half right. some unexplained things do happen and they are not all earth shattering events but should be delt with on an individual bacis. As for me I do beleive that things can happen that cannot be explained and each individual must choose how to deal with these things. On the other hand I ask a friend of mine that just happens to be a preacher at one of our local churches If there was such a thing as a gost and he laughed me off and said no. So I fired back with.. Holy Gost.. risen from the dead.. He said nothing... my conclusion is
    far deeper than I can say on this family web site.

sorry folks thats why I don't talk much out side of catfishing.

12. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Back when I attended a local youth group several years ago, I asked the same question to our leader. She of course, said no. But, she also said, that demons play the role of ghosts, and that when we say holy ghost, ghost is meant the same as spirit. And its God's spirit, not a ghost running around that's a god. I think I got it pretty close to what she said...

-Red

13. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I hope your wife don't read your post...:beat_brick:

14. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That makes 2 of us brother, hehehe.

15. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    I'm more scared of the mail man than anything...thos edamn bills scare the hell outta me.

16. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Last August I woke up at 3:30 A.M. and received a call at 3:45 that my sister had passed away.Lost her to cancer... :too_sad:

17. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    sorry to here that bud....

-Red

18. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sorry to hear that brother.

19. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I'm sorry you said to tell the truth and I lied. I didn't really have an exorcism:eek:oooh: YET!

20. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Sorry to hear it Buddy, I had a similar experiences when my dad and my sister died. When the phone rang I felt a feeling of dred before answering it.