Alot has happened

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    I have been a member on this great site for 2 years and 6 days:cool2: and alot has happened. The main thing is that ive met new people, these people are also some of the greatest people i will ever know in my entire life. all of my brothers and sisters on the BOC put up with me for 2 years and i thank yall for it haha but youve also been there for me when i needed advice with things ranging from girl troubles:roll_eyes: to not catching any fish(still plagues me now and then:crazy:). one things for sure though, i look forward to stickin around for a long long time to come. :big_smile::wink:

2. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Ya trying to get us misty or what? Just kidding. Glad to know ya Wil.:cool2:

3. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thanks oz, i appreciate it bro

4. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    It's been a pleasure Wil, chatting with ya! keep on posting buddy!! let's go fishing pretty soon. I here a PB calling my name!!!!!!!:big_smile::smile2::wink:

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i smell a bet! :wink:

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Wil, by the looks of your avatar picture it doesn't seem like you are having girl troubles any more. lmao!!!

7. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    LMAO! HEY! I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE BUDDY! JUST DON'T ASK ME TO BAIT YOUR HOOK!:smile2: LOL! JUST KIDDING.. YOU'LL PROBABLY HAVE THE LUCK!!:big_smile::big_smile:

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    LOL! :smile2: I was just thinking the same thing! :big_smile: Glad to have you here Wil! :cool2:

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'm glad things are cookin for ya Wil, I'm proud to have friends like you here as well.

10. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Hey Wil, anytime brother.......................it don't look like you are having girl trouble now!

11. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya i have that straightened away for now... i just need to start catchin bigger fish:smile2:

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Wil I enjoy reading your post. I also like your new avatar. Looks like you caught a keeper.

13. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Wil Your a Fine Young Man and I'm Proud to know you.Your Old Toothless Friend in Iowa:wink: J.D.

14. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    what Brian said!:smile2: