Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

almost skunked last night

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  JAYNC 
#1 ·
well, we went to lock 2, had plenty of perfect bream and some 12+ inch eels, fished and caught one blue from around 9:00 to 2:00. man, i hate trips like that. but we kept all the unused bait and i will be in the neuse this week if i gotta get cox towing to come get my boat outa the river. :p

#3 ·
hey guys sorry you did not find hole. i will go this week and mark it with high glow paint. that should help some. i will go around and mark depth for you guys some and take some pics to show you where to go ok. again sorry you didnt find that spot. hope to see you guys soon. if not many show up at lock 1 i think we might end up here at lock 2. i woould rather do it here but is up to them. ok

#6 ·
yes we do have a lot of them around here on that highway. you were only 10 miles from the lock where you were at. i will mark the trees around the holes for you. and that way they will be a little easier to locate. if you guys want maybe we can meet here on saturday like i talked about and do a fishing thing. everyone put i $5 for largest fish and do a little mini tourney if you want. dosent look like any are going to be donw at lock 1 like they said they were. but this is up to you guys let em know something. i am game for anything. ok

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.