Almost ready for the cats, but

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Mac-b, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    I am almost ready to get back in the grove searching for and catching some nice blues and flatheads. But, I have three more striper tournaments (4-4-09, 4-12-09 and 4-18 & 19-09) before I can really do my thing (whatever that is) with the cats.

This morning I went out to try out something new for the white perch and caught 22 in almost an hour. Most were in the 10 to 13+ inch range. My 135 gallon bait tank with running lake water must have at least 250 to 300 perch in it right now. I also have a two hose bubbler going on them babies along with some salt.

This past week on LKN, three of my bud's informed me that each one of them caught some nice blues and flats this past week in the 21 to 38 pound range.

2. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Is that what the perch look like stacked up? Is that a 522 lowrance?

3. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    322C

4. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    April is almost here. Getting to be that fun time of year again. Good luck to ya this year. :)

5. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Here in Kansas white perch is considered a nuisance species. Id love to get my hands on a bunch of them. Looks like good cut bait. :cool2:

6. navigator

navigator New Member

State:
    NC- Brunswick County
    they are good eating.

7. mhedrick

mhedrick Member

State:
    NC
    Could you clean the pic up a little, I cant quite read the GPS #'s!

8. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    No GPS numbers needed, they are in the back of Little Creek just past the overhead KVA power lines.