Almost Overlooked

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Mar 13, 2009.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Didn't realize it but I became a member of this great family 3 yrs ago today.
    Boy time sure does fly by.Haven't had any regrets and have made many a friend.Some I have gotten to met in person,some I have fished with and many more I hope to meet someday.Thank you all for making me feel welcome.And thank you Paul for allowing this country boy in to the family.

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    You are right, time does fly. Thank you for you post and contributions to our family :wink:

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    John, thanks for that post, its appreciated.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John Congrats on three years. Were glad you not only stopped by but you decided to stay. Reps.

5. heyop_erator

heyop_erator New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Congrats and I'm sure glad to be on your list of friends..now about that fishin' trip...lol...

6. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    john congrats its a pleaser to have you as a brother and a friend and i look forwerd to meeting you and shaking your hand in may:wink:

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    for your post and so glad you did decide to stick around. And I too must also say I have been here since October of 2005,it makes me a member now of 3 years and 5 months.I can't describe how wonderful this website is to me. Thank you Paul for making it what it is.:cool2::cool2::smile2:

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Congrats on 3 years John! I have 14 more days till my 3 year anniversary. Time flies when you're having fun!:wink::cool2:

9. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    tks for the kind words and i agree 100% this is the best site on puter.

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thank YOU John, for allowing us to be part of the Missouri River Rat's life. Things wouldn't be the same around here without ya bro!

Congrats on three years; looking forward to your continued posts and participation in the years to come! :cool2:

11. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    congrats on the anniversary,We havent had a chance to meet or fish together but we are looking forward to meeting, You seem like a stand up person and the BOC has been fortunate to have you on here,:smile2:

12. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    John, thanks for your contributions and participation

13. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Thanks for being a part of this extended family, we love ya John and so glad you are one of my friends. Was a pleasure to meet you at the gathering last year and I am looking forward to seeing you and yours again this year!

14. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Congrats on the 3 year anniversary! Great family of people to share info with. Always have fun chatting with the BOC members and cherish the time! Keep the posts coming!

15. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    You ain't over here yet.Whats stopping you?