Allegheny River in East Brady, PA - Need someones help

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA RIVERS TALK' started by Mike535796, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Mike535796

Mike535796 New Member

State:
    pennsylvania
    I just moved to a small town called East Brady PA. i live four blocks from the river can some one tell me how deep the river is and if there are any Big Cats in it i went fishing the other day got one bullhead its was not to bad a fish it came in a little under 6lbs the walleye get to my bait before any cats can keep hooking them if anyone can tell me about the river here i will me most greatfull thank you.:confused2:

2. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    WSelcome to the BOC Mike im not sure on your area but someone should be along that knows :big_smile:

3. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    Welcome to the BOC...
    When I lived in the area I went to emlenton. are you limited to the bank?

if you caught a 6# catfish, I doubt VERY much that it was a bullhead. Rather if it had a rounded tail, flattened head and brown mottled color, it was probably flathead.

jason

4. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Welcome to the BOC Mike

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Mike - Welcome to the B.O.C.! :0a25: :006: East Brady is upriver a bit from where I usually fish but I do know that there are Flatheads there as I caught one on a trip up that way years ago. I don't know about the water depth other than the river gets shallow above East Brady! Good luck and let us know how you do!