All this Tanners creek talk

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by JUMPER, Jul 26, 2009.

1. JUMPER

JUMPER New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    Tanners creek talk must have spurred a little more interest in a few people. I've been seeing more catfisherman launching from the ramp and more on the river in this area the last few day's, good luck to all of you.

2. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    That's what happens when you advertise where you catch fish...
    I say it over n over, but nobody listens.:roll_eyes: lol
    9 outta 10 don't have a dang head of their own, and will scab your spots if you give 'em the slightest hint where it's at.

3. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I can see that on the white river and smaller rivers. This is not a prob. on the ohio. Besides these fish are not coming from a spot! These fish I am catching are coming from a stretch of river from cincinatti all most all the way down to patriot. Noing what stretch of river means nothing if you cant get them to eat. Besides the reason there are a ton of people catfishing at tanners has very little to do with my posts on here, except for a few guys. The reason I am fishing down there so much and not around other places is because of this big thing coming up SEPT. 12th and 13th. That is the reason most others are down there for now as well. Not sure whether or not I am aloud to post what this big thing is. I would like to see a giant turn out there though. They have been getting 80-95 boats there every year though.

4. JUMPER

JUMPER New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    Yes there will probably be even more boats at that big thing this year :wink:. It does'nt bother me at all for anyone to fish down here the more the merrier. I also fish a big stretch of river like yourself and there's plenty of fish for all of us. Oh by the way Skippie you live down here near L,burg or just travel down I was just wondering I live close.

5. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Did you do any good last night shane?

6. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Not as well as I would have liked. You will have to watch the other post. Hard to do what I do because the water was so ruff, and very windy. I have been catching so many fish here lately that some times you are super disappointed, and maybe shouldnt be.

7. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Sorry Jacob forgot to answer you. I live in connersville.

8. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :eek:oooh::eek:oooh: jacob why do you think alot of people on this web site is hush hush bout there secert fishing holes/areas they fish cause of the people going out and getting those big public water fishes and poss selling them to those scum lakes

9. JUMPER

JUMPER New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    The commercial scum bag has been coming down here. He was here a ton last year and I seen him five times in the spring this year. I seen him offload some monsters and more than you could imagine in the 10 to 30 range.