All these pigs

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Congrats to everyone that has been belting these fish this past week. Its obviously been one of the best bite weeks I've seen in recent memory.

The Missouri Department Of Conservation has a great program to Reward anglers for noteworthy catches. Merely filling out the details on the form, and mailing it to them will net you a handsome Certificate to commemorate your catches. Take the time to utilize this program. Its a good one.

For Blues, its 30 pounds OR 38 inches. This program is designed to promote Catch and Release Fishing, so send off for your Awards guys. I know there were at least 10 fish caught this week that qualify.

Heres the link for all of you. Congratulations on your catches. I'll be more than happy to mail off these forms for anyone that wants me too. Merely email me the details and I'll take care of it. Gatewaycats@yahoo.com

http://mdc4.mdc.mo.gov/Documents/71.pdf

2. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    It is all going down right now. A 70 by Slider, a 55 by Chris a 60 by me an 80 by Justin and now Jason (sprial downfall) just called and he has a pig in the boat. If you can go this seems to be a good time to be out there. These fish have their feed bags on and this last week or two has been a hot bite for sure. Good luck, stay safe and take lots of pictures.

3. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Must have something to do with the MOON:wink:

4. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I believe that is playing a big part in it. Bill and I were talking about that on Saturday night. It is an unbelievable bite to say the least.

5. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    it could be the moon but these fish have not had any pressure all spring long,even by the commercial guys. just a thought

6. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    That is true also, I think they just want to have their picture taken.:smile2:

7. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    this is true ifen ya rember to bring the dang camera:confused2:

8. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Yep you let that fish down, I can only imagine his face when you broke out the cell phone camera.:smile2:

9. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    well she told me she wanted quality pics and i told her we would have to go for a ride and she said no :smile2:

10. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
  11. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Has anybody pulled any pigs from the Missouri River or is everything coming from the Mississippi?

12. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I have heard of at least one 62 lber caught from the Missouri in the last week.

13. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I saw a 70 come out last weekend, and couple days before that I saw one at 64.....

14. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    There was one in the 60lb class caught Saturday nite at Weldon Spring. A guy named Jeff Shultz caught it. I saw it at the weigh in.