All Right, I made eBay PowerSeller

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Love Them Cats, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    I can't believe I finally made eBay PowerSeller status?
    The funny thing is, I have never sold anything on ebay!

I get tired of receiving garbage from these thieves! :angry:
    Why can't they get a real job like everyone else and earn their money instead of trying to steal it?

Ken

2. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    you probably allready know it but in case you or someone else dont
    forward that email to SPOOF@EBAY.COM .
    i agree they need to get a real job , but it seems like there is no end to the jerks willing and eager to scam people .
    there was a piece on tv the other night that showed a guy going overseas and meeting with these money scammers that offer millions for thousands up front and they were shown on camera sitting down at the hotel room or cafe and being confronted after a bit of leading them on . too bad they couldn't bust them .
    sad thing is way too many people are gullable and cant seem to resist
    MONEY FOR NOTHING . if it sounds too good to be true then it is just that.
    people dont come to people through the mail or emails wanting to GIVE you anything . except maybe grief:tounge_out:

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    You should be careful about opening those rogue emails. It's a good way to get yourself a virus or trojan...

4. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Ken i can tell you those are most likely rogue emails .Ive been buying and selling off of ebay forever.Around two years ago I started getting some emails from ebay that just didnt look right saying my account was going to be suspended wanting me to click on a link and give my password.I forwarded them to ebay and they said my account was fine and the email was fraud.

5. BLKCLOUD

BLKCLOUD Member

State:
    Pulaski Tn
    I really am a ebay powerseller...:big_smile:
    but I don't open any of the mail they send me...

6. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    I buy and sell quite a bit on E-Bay and I do know if you got an e-mail from E-Bay it would not have " Dear eBay Member" in the heading. E-Bay only uses your Name or E-Mail address when e-mailing you. What you got was a SPOOF e-mail.

Gene

7. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If you get the TROJAN, you won't get the VIRUS!:smile2:

8. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Kat-Tamer you are funny.

9. Love Them Cats

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma

That was funny! :smile2:

Ken

10. Love Them Cats

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    I get emails like these all day and I have email address's to report them and I try to report as many as I can?

I run a few web sites and get email from customers and visitors and
    sometimes it's a pain having to go through these email's just to find out which ones are good and which ones are Spam and fraud emails?
    Some of them, you can tell by the subject, then there's some you can't and I have to check them?

Some people say they don't report these emails, they just delete them?
    The only way we are going to win this fight is to report these scum and show them we are tired of it?

As many times as these scam emails has been in the news, there are still people falling for them and getting ripped off, then they complain when they do?

Ken