* * * All Oklahoma Members Please Read!!! * * *

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by TDawgNOk, Mar 12, 2007.

1. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    The Keystone Gathering.

For those of you who don't know, Keystone Lake in Oklahoma has been the site of 4 AWESOME gatherings. Keystone Lake is located approx 20 mins West of Tulsa. The gathering is hosted by Mike Holladay (Jholl949) and his wonderful wife Donna and they do a wonderful job. It is a time for camping, bsing, fishing, bsing, meeting new friends, bsing, learning new techniques, oh and did I mention bsing?

Last year was the first year that I went. I was very apprehensive about going having only met Mike in person 1 time. My wife and I were planning on our kids not going so we could check things out. The Monday before the gathering, we met Danny and Susan (Drk48) from Texas at the camp ground. I had agreed to keep their brisket in our freezer for them while they camped out for the week. My wife and I were so taken by the kindness and love in their hearts, that we decided to take our kids too.
    Durring the gathering, I spent a lot of time fighting with my boat. (long story) However I did meet a TON of Great people and had an awesome time. We enjoyed it so much, my wife has asked me at least 1 time a week since if there are any gatherings close enough that we can make it.

I encourage everyone to try and make this gathering. You will not regret it and will be amazed at the natural high you will be on from meeting so many great people.

Hope to see you there!!!!

2. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    This Gathering will be a great opportunity for you to make a gathering. For a B.O.C. member to make a gathering is one of those things that should be a must do! This is up there with catching a personal best.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31537

Click on the link for more Info!!!

3. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Thanks for the info, I'll see if I can make it.