All nighter scheduled for Henderson, KY

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Dreadnaught, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Just thought I would let you in on this one guys. We are having an all nighter in Henderson on the 8th of July. Go to the KY section to get signed up.

2. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    thx jw we appriciate the heads up. a bit too far for me at this time though.

3. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    Tim, it sure would be nice to meet you sometime, if you had the time it would be nice to see you head down this way. It would be nice to discuss catching big flats . You catch more and bigger flats really than anybody.

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    well thanks demetrius. lol i think i just fish more than other people and the waters we have here dont hurt either. if the river is hard to get on then its probly better than others with presure. i go out of the way to get to spots that dont get fished by most. i think the harder the spot is to get to the better the chance its not only fished less,but by hardcore fishermen that are educated on CNR! i know if i fish around a town(in my area markle or huntington fer say) the smaller the fish iv caught. you would think that city folks would be better educated eh. lol