All New Arkansas Members!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by TOPS, Dec 31, 2008.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    The De Gray gathering is about 120 days away, If you have never made a well organized gathering then try to make this one, I can remember my first Gathering boy did I have fun, there are no strangers, all Members that I talk to we just as friendly as could be. The food from the main meal has always been the best. There will be door prizes, a well organized 50/50 monitored by a staff member, I will have a few B.O.C. caps to sell for the club. If the interest is there I will give a sinker making Seminar for those that have never seen sinkers made. Take the time to stop by to meet us, you will be glad you did.

Degray 3 Gathering, May 1-3, 2009 ([​IMG] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last Page)
    CNTRYBOY

2. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Thanks Top for that post!!!

As your host for Degray 3, I have personnelly invited Paul Louderback to Join us at Degray 3!!!

As much as Paul does for this Organization - it would be a Honor to have him to join us at Degray 3. He would not have to do anything but sit back and kick up his heels and enjoy himself for the weekend. I Think he deserves to have a weekend of relaxing!!!!

So, join in and help me show support for such a fine organization that we all are enjoying!