All Hail Sir Arlington

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jerseycat9, Jun 26, 2006.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    This Ones For You John Hey Please Give John Were Credit Were Is Due Its People Like Him That Keep Us A Happy Family He Is One Of The The Best Philosiphers We Have Ever Had Here.he Is Friendly Even If He Doesnt Have To Be (he May Only Catch Bass But Hopefully When I Come Back Those Will Be His Catfish On The Stringer Hey John You Know Im Only Kidding) Please Take Good Care Of Him While Im Gone From One Friend To Another Thanks John For Being A Friend

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    He's a guy that I wish I lived closer to. :worship: to Sir Arlington!

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Mellon Ya Damn Right BUT IM STUCK UP HERE FOR A WHILE

4. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Sir Arlington :worship:

I tell ya he is one guy that I love reading what has written on here.

John you already know that you tickle my funny bone. I love your humor and your mind set. You dont try to be funny, but YOU ARE! I am beyond greatful for the fact that I have had the option to get to know you and any ackolades(sp?) that you receive are well deserved. Please do us all a huge favor and dont EVER change! You're one cool dude!!:cool2:

5. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Yeah And Hey John Start Signin Up Under Different Names That Way That Guy Arlington Can Get Some More Rep Points From Me Ohhhh And That Goes For You Too Tom A.k.a.copycat

6. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I always get told, "pass some love around at least X-times before you give to the same person". I kiss nobody's waste gate, but he does (Arlington) have gr8 posts that I can always relate to. Til then, I'll try to pass 'love' around LOL.

7. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    He always makes some good posts, and has made me laugh a time or two, the site wouldn't be the same with out him!

Aaron

TA2D

8. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    Sir Arlington the right knight for the good fight. I say again AW HELL!

SE YOU ON THE FISH BANK AT THE BOC NATIONAL GATHERING

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Good post, John is a great guy.

10. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "All Hail Sir Arlington"
    :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

11. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    John you are "one of a kind" for sure buddy! Your a great friend!!! Someday we will fish together!!

Hey Terry, don't draw to much attention to John, He's wanted in Tenn. by the Wal-mart people! He dun a bad thang...:eek:oooh:

12. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    I'm not sure I would want him in my boat. He can't put his shirt on without setting himself on fire. The man's a jinx. Did I see a post the other day where he sunk his boat?

Yeah, I'd let him in the boat if he left the cigarette lighter and matches at home.

13. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Can you imagine getting Arlington - Flathunter and Melon on the same boat:lol: Now thats a trip I would pay good money to be on. To be safe you Might want to watch it from a safe distance:big_smile: . I havent met any of the three but they all seem like some great guys. their stories and stories like them is what makes me visit the BOC as often as I can.

14. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Alright..alright...John's a great guy. Now come on! If we keep this up, he'll never get his head in his next avatar picture!! Just kiddin' John. You know I love ya! You're a good man, even though you try to look all "gruff" & "tough". I think you're just a big ole softie. And your stories are what keep me coming back each day; just love to see what you've burned up, sunk, run out on, beat up, dug up, flushed, etc. You, my friend, are one of a kind!!!

15. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    :lol: :lol: :lol: Wont get his head in his next avatar picture...:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Thats great. And tooo funny. He is loving every minute of the nice and wonderful things that we are saying about him, I know he is. And I am sure that he IS a big ol' softie.

16. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    arlington is one smart dude.....and he keeps movin on up lol

17. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    John, Copycat is right you are one of a kind and when ya'll fish together I want in on it. Some one has to keep the boat from sinking.:big_smile:

18. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

And I second all of that. Thank you, Sir Arlington, for keeping us in stitches! We'll be sitting on the edges of our seats waiting to hear about your next escapade!:lol:

19. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Hey buddy, looks like everybody wants to be nice to you, me too. Great knowing you and can't wait till I can get down there to drown some bait with you.

20. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I am proud of you John.I like you John.I want to keep you around John.Please don;t go swimming in your new suit of armor.(I sort of figured you went out and bought one).peewee-williams