All Guest Please Read!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Dec 18, 2005.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    PLEASE join the best catfish sight ever! There is NO sign-up fee, no one will ask for an annual membership fee. This site is absolutely free. Please join and get to know some of the best people that anyone can find!!

THANKS VERLON.

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Good post Top.

Yeah guest Come on in....like I've been saying, Lots of great info and people on here! :) So join the Brotherhood and start having a great time and learning alot of new and important info on catfish and all other types of fish. And hopefully passing some of your information to another member to help him/her out. That's what this site is about....helping out your fellow fisherman/fisherwoman :D
    No reason to be shy, were friendly folk's.... :D Sign up now, like posted above it's free!

good luck :)

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Why are you still a guest after reading the above cause what they say is true believe me it was the best chance I ever took in my book

4. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    You have read this far and now I hope we have peeked your interest!
    Go to the top of the page and click on "Click here and join free"
    Read over everything and take the first step to a membership that will change your life!
    It did mine! You will meet people of all walks of life with a common interest - CATFISHING!!!
    That is not all you will get? Fellowship, Common interests in other areas from cooking to Nascar and a prayer when you need one!
    If you have been reading then you have already joined us in spirit!

Now join and let us know what interest YOU!

Thank you for taking the time with the BOC!

5. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    you'll never find more helpful catfishing info then right here. whatcha waiting for join!!!!!!!!!!

Heck you might end up being the next BOC posterboy....huh Flathunter!!!!

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Did someone mention my name??? I now go as Mr flathunter :D :D

Guest you wont be sorry if you join this great site, and remember dont be afraid to post.

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    OK Guest, Please read all the Post in this Thread! You will hear from some of Our members! JOIN FOR FREE!!

8. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Great place to be thats for sure. Join and start being rewarded with talking to some of the best people on earth. its lots of fun to learn new things and share ideas you may have.

9. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    All guest please read above post!! :D

10. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Ya'll guest stop Lurkin around in here.....go ahead and join so you can start posting and stuff. I dont know about yall but anytime I see anything for free these days, I take advantage of it......LOL :D

Plenty of room in here so....pull up a chair, and let's talk fishin! :)

11. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    24 members and 12 guest in the B.O.C, as of 1:38 PM 24 Dec. 05 OK all guest please JOIN now! :D

12. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    We have 2,994 registered members as of 10:05 A. M. 25 Dec. 05 OK all Guest help us break the 3000 mark before this day is over. The Paul and the B.O.C. staff have good plans for this next year. There will be a National gathering, more giveaways, and you will meet some of the best people ever!!

JOIN FOR FREE!!

13. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    I was thinking.. "maybe that's my 1 st problem" That the boc could come up with some small prize for the 3000th person to sign up? and then continue that tradition say every 1000, but the 3000th person has to have a valiad *sp
    picture etc "proper" profile to qualify.. any 1 with me? just my 2 dallors worth... kenny

14. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    OK GUEST, We only need 5 more of you to JOIN the B.O.C. and we will have our 3000 for Christmas day!!

Join for free!!

15. Mutt

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    The Ultimate Christmas gift. Join the BOC today. What better Christmas gift can a person get then the brotherhood and the lifelong friendships that can be gained by joining today!

16. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Merry Christmas all You guests!!!!!!

Ya all really should join our little on-line community. Its all about becoming a better outdoorsman or woman here. lots of knowledge and experence is spawled out in these threads, join now and start posting.....you will gain a lot of knowledge and hopefully teach us a few new tricks along the way.

c'mon were almost to 3,000 members

17. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Guest join the best catfish sight ever! It is all free! free! free!!

18. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I am looking for a new brother or sister. Please join the Brotherhood so I can call you brother! It is ALL free we have alot of fun here free advice, free computer advice from rod pod, great recipes from Jen and other members,free outboard motor advice from bobpaul, free fishing partners, and most of all some of the best friends ever.

19. Mutt

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Well woke up to 3000 members this morning! woohoo now lets shoot for 4000 :D

20. nosnag

nosnag New Member

State:
    Florida
    If you do'nt see your state on the listings,sign up and get your friends in on it too.We will welcome having every state recognized.Come on and enjoy a great brotherhood of fisherman and women.
    Bill