All grown up

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by tallmanrus, Apr 13, 2009.

1. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Well its time to face facts ,my little fishing buddy is growing up. :sad2: I hope she doesnt shy away from wanting to fish with me. This is pictures of Shannon going to the prom .

Attached Files:

• 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      17.3 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      25.2 KB
      Views:
  2. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    That is one fine looking pic Tall! I know you are one proud PaPa! They will all grow up, but they will always know where their roots are and come back to ya! Just make sure when she gets that young man wrapped around the finger that you make sure he likes to fish and hunt . LOL

3. Corndogg69

Corndogg69 New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    You have reason to be proud. Looks like you did good in raising a fine daughter

4. sfleming

sfleming New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Good looking pic. I know, having two myself, they seem to drift away for awhile. But wow I now have new fishing budies. I hunt and fish with my grandaughters. Hope you get as blessed as I have.

5. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    beautiful daughter robert

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Robert thanks for sharing the pics. You have a beautiful daughter. You have done a great job of raising her. No she will never forget her fishing trips with you.

7. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Don't worry Robert once a daddy has taught a girl to fish she always comes back to fish with daddy again. This I know first hand. LOL She is beautiful. Bet ya you have boys hiding out all over them thickets down in grapevine! LOL Best keep the shotgun loaded!

8. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    sorry it took so long but what i want to know is what happened to that little girl you had with you last summer when you was here.